.65

chapter idea: honkteck & livigracelila19

|||||

"hey, i'm just gonna pop out really quick to grab a few groceries, do you want me to pick you up anything?" karl asked popping his head in his office seeing coraline setting up for her stream.

"uhh, maybe just some snacks and a monster please" karl nodded his head and walked over to her, he kissed her lips quickly and made his way out of the room.

"bye! i love you, have a good stream"

"bye! i love you" coraline yelled out before sighing and turning over her phone checking to see if george has written her a message back.

absolutely nothing.

sighing, coraline started up her stream and put on a brave face for her chat. she didn't want them to know she was worried or upset, she didn't want to worry them at all anyway.

"hi chat! how're we today?" coraline spoke seeing the viewers flood in, her smile was fake but it was unnoticeable to the public. she was beyond worried about george and that was all that was on her mind.

"i'm doing okay chat! i don't have much planned for today — i know, i know! what a streamer i am! okay chat, i was thinking about maybe hopping on the smp and making a flower farm? what do we think about that?"

coraline watched as her chat flew passed with different answers, regardless of what chat said she was going to make a flower farm anyway.

"alrightly! lets get on and oh! a few people are on today" coraline told her chat noticing wilbur, fundy, quackity, sapnap, tommy, schlatt, niki, punz and callahan were all on.

coraline walked from karl's base to her's picking up any and all flowers she had walked past in the process, her base was of course, still littered with flowers but some more never hurt anybody.

> coraabbot does anyone have any flowers they're willing to sacrifice?
> coraabbot don't mind what flower/s they are :)
> tommyinnit flowers are dumb. just like you.
> wilbursoot tommy
> tommyinnit sorry...
> tommyinnit not really though, you are dumb
> sapnap i have four
> coraabbot are you attached to them or could i have them?
> sapnap you can have them

coraline smiled and danced around in karl's seat, she made her way to discord and joined vc4 which had sapnap, quackity, punz and callahan in it.

as she joined she was welcomed by the sound of punz screaming and the panicked sound of him pressing his keyboard rapidly, coraline was a little taken back hearing the sound but nonetheless made her way around the smp to try and find sapnap.