.39

|||||

|||||

°•

•°

•°

❤️💬✈️
liked by karljacobs, georgenotfound, mrbeast
and others

coraabbot guys! karl's been trying to teach me how to skateboard, spoiler: i suck!
tagged: karljacobs

georgenotfound i could've told you that
coraabbot you're just so mean..
georgenotfound you know it!
coraabbot :(

userinnit CORA IS REALLY FEEDING US KARLINE CONTENT ALWAYS!

usernap THAT PHOTO OF KARL- I CANT TODAY BESTIE

mrbeast a disaster waiting to happen
coraabbot ouch, i'm hurt you think so poorly of me jimmy!
mrbeast not of you but your abilities to skateboard :)
coraabbot this is exactly why maddy is my favourite

userpuffy STOP THE PHOTO OF KARL HOLDING YOUR HAND!!

katiefarquhartyson you are karl are just too cute!
coraabbot not as cute as you and i <3
katiefarquhartyson stop i love you!
coraabbot i love you!

userstansbigq good thing you cut out your ugly ass face in the first one

userwastaken break your neck maybe?

usernotfound TOO CUTE BESTIE!
coraabbot thank you! :)

userjacobsss that photo of karl <3 the photo of you 🤮

karljacobs you aren't THAT bad...
coraabbot yeah... okay

|||||

coraline was in fact THAT bad.

she was thankful that karl was being so unbelievably patient with her and giving her a lot of tips and tricks on how to not fall over.

coraline was grabbing onto karl's forearms for dear life as he helped her keep her balance on his skateboard, occasionally running after her when the board moved out from under her.

"karl!" coraline screamed as the board rolled to the left aggressively, karl quickly grabbed her waist pulling her off the board, laughing as she clung to him.

"that was — better" karl said trying to comfort, she side-eyed karl and held the face of disgust.

"don't lie" karl laughed again and rocked them back and forth.

"i'm not lying, you're learning and i'm proud"

"awe!" coraline kissed karl quickly leaving the boy frown wanting more, he dipped his head down and kissed her again making coraline giggle.

"alright, lets go again" karl grabbed the board which rolled over onto the grass in the other side of the driveway.

"i just don't get it?" coraline told him, watching as he skated over to her. her stomach erupted into butterflies as she watched karl make his way back over to where she was stood.

god he's just so fucking attractive, karl made coraline nervous even though she tried not to show it, he did.

"what's that look for?" he asked getting off the board and resting his foot on the board to keep it in place then walked around so he was stood behind coraline, his arms out ready to catch her if something were to go wrong.

coraline mentally prepared and stood on the board without an issue. placing one foot down, she pushed it against the pavement lightly to take off, smiling to herself when she realised she was doing it.

"you're doing it, bubs!" karl told her encouragingly, that was until she hit a crevice in the driveway and lost balance falling back, karl was quick to react and grab her but lost balance himself.

"— oh shit" the two fell on the driveway with a thud and groaned in pain, more karl than coraline since she landed on top of him.

"sorry" she told him rubbing her elbow.

karl held the back of his head and laughed a little "it's okay, you're safe which is good" coraline whacked his chest and began laughing finally realising what had actually happened, karl joined her seconds after and held her waist firmly.

"you're just so beautiful" karl tells coraline smiling at her lovingly, it takes coraline a second to process what come out of karl's mouth but when she realises she stares at him in 'awe'

"you — i'm — i'm what?" coraline asks, questioning whether or not she heard him correctly the first time.

"you're so beautiful" coraline shakes her head with a smile and leans down to kiss karl sliding her fingers through his hair, karl held coraline's face in his hand, caressing his thumb over her cheek.

"god, i really like you" she mumbled against his lips, she felt the boy smile and press another kiss to her mouth.

"i really like you — " rain began to fall over them as they laid out on the driveway, they directed their attention up to the sky seeing dark clouds above them " — too" karl finished kissing the girl again quickly.

the feeling of joy and love engulfed them both, whenever they were in each other's company they felt as if nothing else in the world mattered, they were the main characters in their own story and they knew it... they loved it.

"dance with me!" coraline laughed standing up off of karl, smiling karl stood up and wrapped his arms around her waist and began to sway, completely ignoring the cold rain soaking them.

that's when karl swore to himself that he had never been so happy in his life.