.61

|||||

|||||

coraline and george could be seen walking around the server just talking and messing around, there were surprisingly quite a few people on the smp today but the two decided to ignore them all and have a well needed day just to themselves.

it wasn't very often that the two could walk around the server and not get disturbed by someone hopping on their vc and interrupting them. the pair had made it abundantly clear to everyone that they didn't want anyone joining the call, which everyone seemed to respect and understand.

the two best friends were walking around the community house talking about the upcoming lore that was expected to happen sometime in the future, coraline had a very small understanding of what was going to come after the manberg festival but didn't know to the full extent, not as much as george did anyway.

"i literally cannot tell you, dream will have my head on a platter" george laughed watching as coraline missed her jump and take some fall damage.

"i swear everyone knows but me" coraline whined as the two made their way towards the nether portal.

"now, that's just not true at all"

"okay maybe i'm being a little dramatic, but still" cora pleaded, george shook his head and let out a breathy laugh.

"i won't tell you what's gonna happen but i will tell you something else about it" george stopped moving and turned to face coraline in game, cora turned her character when she realised george had stopped moving.

"really?" she asked hopefully, george nodded his minecraft characters head and crouched.

"there's someone new joining the smp after the manberg festival, that's all i'm going to say"

"someone new?"

"mm-hmm" coraline nodded her and and continued walking through the nether, george stood there in confusion then began to run after her. "what?" he asked watching coraline make her way around the nether.

"oh nothing, i didn't actually care to know anything but ya know" george scoffed and leaned back in his chair.

"you're the actual worst person, i don't know why i'm friends with you — you're the biggest fucking loser, and you smell" george joked running next to cora, the blonde girl laughed and went back into the over world.

"you bully me so much and for what?"

"because you're annoying"