.59

chapter idea by:  @Ju1ceInMaPants :)

chapter idea by: @Ju1ceInMaPants :)

|||||

coraline and karl were sleeping peacefully in the guest bedroom, cora's back pressed up against karl's chest with their legs tangled and karl's arm slung across cora's waist holding her close and tight.

that was until tucker started crying loudly, karl let out a low groan and pressed a kiss to the back of cora's neck as coraline tried to sit up and go to tucker, but karl had other ideas.

"i'll get him, you sleep" karl spoke sitting up and getting out of bed heading towards the crying baby.

the bed got cold rather quickly making coraline frown in discomfort, she sat up hearing the hushed whispers across the hall from karl trying to calm tucker down.

tuckers cries soon turned into small whimpers making coraline's heart break. deciding she'd best get up and help, coraline got out of the bed and headed towards tuckers bedroom but stopped when she saw karl cradling tucker, bouncing him lightly singing him a lullaby.

"you're such a big and brave boy" karl cooed as he finished singing, coraline walked into the room rubbing her eyes yawning and wrapped her arms around karl from the behind.

"i thought i told you to stay in bed?" karl whispered turning his head to try and catch a glimpse of his girlfriend, cora hummed and rested her head against karl's back.

"i wanted to help"

"he needed a diaper change and a cuddle"

"a cuddle?" coraline let go of karl and moved over to stand next to him again to look at the frowning baby in his arms.

"a cuddle" karl nodded and looked down to coraline noticing just how exhausted she looked, "hey, go back to bed, i've got him i promise" coraline shook her head and met karl's eyes giving him a tired smile.

"what kind of aunty would i be if i did that?" she spoke caressing tuckers cheek which made his eyes droop, karl hummed the tune of the lullaby he was singing before while coraline leaned against karl's arm and continued to caress tuckers cheek.

tucker fell back asleep within a few minutes without an issue so karl walked over the crib and placed tucker down carefully, coraline put his blankey on his stomach and leaned down placing a small light kiss to the top of tuckers head before taking a step back and watched as karl did the same.

karl grabbed coraline's hand and pulled her back into the guest bedroom wordlessly, they laid down on the bed and as if they were magnets, they two curled up together.