111.

angel numbers <3

angel numbers <3

PLEASE READ A/N AT THE END OF THE CHAPTER!! love you guys!

|||||

when the four best friends got to the house, george was the first person to jump out and help with cora's bags, on the drive home he did feel some kind of guilt for not helping coraline put her bags in the car so why not help bring them in the house?

against coraline's protests the three boys carried her bags for her, sapnap kept going on about how they were gentlemen and they couldn't let coraline do all the work.

dream opened the door to the room that coraline was going to be staying in and let her step in first, cora was quick to run and jump on the bed in a starfish position making the three boys laugh at her.

"you're so dumb" she heard sapnap laugh while putting her backpack on the chair in the corner of the room, she turned over to look at the bugs and saw them all looking at her.

"sure... i'm the dumb one" sapnap flipped coraline off jokingly and smiled as he walked out of the room, dream followed behind him leaving just george and coraline alone in the room.

coraline opened her arms wide inviting george into a hug which he happily excepted by jumping full force into her arms and falling back onto the bed, their arms wrapped tightly around one another's while laughing loudly.

"hi georgie" cora spoke happily, george squeezed cora even tighter and let his head fall into her neck.

"hi coco" the two laid on the bed for about a half hour hugging and talking about whatever they could think of before dream walked into the room looking down at him phone.

"nick and i are hungry, i'm ordering chipotle, what am i getting you guys?" dream asked finally looking up at the two when an amusing smile covered his face. "you two missed each other or something?"

"you could say that" cora nodded, finally letting go of each other the two sat up and crossed their legs. "i'll get whatever you're getting, i don't really care"

"i'll just get what i usually get" george told him, he nodded and started tapping away at his phone.

"alright, it's been ordered– i'll yell for you guys when it's here" the two best friends nodded and smiled.

"thanks dream" – "thanks clay" the two spoke in unison, the tall boys face scrunched up as he shook his head.

"please never do that again" with that dream left the room and  half closed the door.