86.

|||||

|||||

coraline was stuck between a rock and a hard place, what did she do? what could she do? she wanted to believe him but the smiling and the giggling and the hiding his phone... it was odd.

with karl's phone in her hand scrolling through the messages corinna had sent him, she felt stupid even thinking for a second that he would cheat on her.

> corinna
hi daddy

> corinna
had a dream i gave you the best
blow job, i bet coraline couldn't
come close to making you cum
as good as i can

> corinna
you should leave the wench and come
be mine instead! i could make it worth while
daddy

karl <
i'm sorry but it's just not going to happen

karl <
i'm happy with my relationship with cora
and i don't see why you can't just
accept that i'm not interested in you?

> corinna
have you seen me? i'm hot

karl <
i'm in a happy and stable relationship

karl <
i don't want to date you, i'm sorry

> corinna
we'll see

coraline read the messages slowly, making sure she wasn't missing anything and that karl was telling the truth, which he was, of course he was!

"what was with the giggling and smiling on your phone then? when you were hiding stuff from me? what was that about" cora asked, glancing over at karl who was looking somewhat uncomfortable about the question.

"they're gonna fucking kill me" karl whispered to himself before pulling up a group chat that included himself, dream, sapnap, george, quackity, punz, badboyhalo and callahan, the group chat was named 'project coco' and was full of plans and jokes about surprising coraline with punz and bad.

coraline was overwhelmed with guilt as she read the messages between the guys, it was a very planned out surprise which made sense as to why karl would be hiding his phone from her.

sighing coraline locked the phone and passed it back to karl, wiping her hands over her face in frustration, not to karl but herself, why would karl cheat on her? was she really THAT fucking stupid?