80.

a/n: a quick authors note/announcement! i made another twitter account so i can interact with you guys more and give you all updates on what's to come etc

a/n:
a quick authors note/announcement! i made another twitter account so i can interact with you guys more and give you all updates on what's to come etc. i didn't feel comfortable giving out my personal one, hence why i made another one! give it a follow so we can talk more and become moots :) @TegELD_ you'll get to see me geek out about the dreamsmp members and act like a fool more!

|||||

coraabbot | cora!
really sorry that i've been kinda m.i.a on twitter for a bit, going through some shit at the moment

this user has limited their replies

userboo | user
don't you DARE think about karl holding coraline telling her that everything's going to be okay! don't you DARE think about karl looking at coraline the way he does during streams! don't you DARE think about the crew boys trying to make coraline feel better!

userwastaken | user
replying to userboo
HIT TWEET! BANGER!

userjacobs_ | user
replying to userboo
i'd never think of such things... 😭

userstansbigq | user
replying to userboo
YOOO! THIS HAD NO RIGHT MAKING
ME SO EMOTIONAL!!! NO RIGHT!
|
|
userboo | user
replying to userstansbigq & userboo
AND ILL DO IT AGAIN!

userlovespunz | user
replying to userboo
I WASNT BEFORE BUT NOW I AM!

coraabbotupdates | cora abbot updates!
@/coraabbot apologising for prioritising her mental health just shows how toXIC THE MCYT FANDOM IS!!

|||||

coraline walked through the greenville airport slowly, watching as business men ran past her to their gates, families laughing sitting down with each other enjoying their time together and, pilots and flight crew walking together to get to their planes.

cora looked like mess compared to everyone else in the airport, her cheeks once again covered in running mascara, her eyes red and puffy, her lip red raw from biting it so much, not that anyone could see it over her mask anyway, and her hair messily pulled into a low ponytail.

she was devastated and anyone who looked in her direction would've been able to see that.

though, without a second thought in mind, she took out her phone and called katie in the hopes she wasn't too busy and could pick her up from the airport. katie knew about the trip to florida as did maddy, they took rounds popping in at karl's house to check up on grey, karl's cat.