.55

|||||

|||||

coraline was at the ice skating rink that jimmy was filming at wearing several layers of clothing to try and block out the cold air that had made its way through the building, she had on a long sleeve t-shirt, a hoodie, two of karl's hoodies, karls windbreaker, leggings, sweats, karl's sweats, three pairs of socks, boots, mittens, a scarf and a beanie she'd stolen from jimmy.

and yet, she was still shivering.

cora was in one of the few offices on the phone to george while the boys were in the other room doing god knows what but it was loud and obnoxious.

"so he told you he loves you?" george asked for what felt like the seventh time, coraline rolled her eyes and smiled to herself remembering the worlds leaving his mouth.

"he did" cora nodded.

george hummed and smacked his lips together making a pop sound. "did you say it back?"

"no i didn't" george scoffed and sat up in his seat trying to process what she had said.

"why the fuck not?"

"i'm scared, because if i say it then i'm giving him absolutely everything — i don't even know if i feel that way about him just yet but if i say it i'm left vulnerable, he'd be able to hurt me just like the click of his fingers"

"coraline, you're so dumb... you're the dumbest person i know"

"wow thanks georgie, i knew i could count on you" coraline joked giggling slightly.

"shut up and let me finish talking, idiot — i'm saying you're dumb because everyone else around you can see that you love him, don't doubt yourself"

"no you're right, but i need to do it in my own time, when i'm ready"

"no shit dumb ass, now go film and stop talking to me! you've got an igloo to get jimmy out of"

"you called me? — wow okay, bye" cora smiled and rolled her eyes while locking her phone after george had hung up on her, she made her way out of the office and into the room that chandler, chris and karl were being dorks in.

they were singing and jumping around like the fools they were until cora and karl locked eyes, karl was now wearing a fancy coat over his beast hoodie and my oh my did he look amazing.

"you guys sound like you're having fun" coraline told the three walking farther into the room, karl let a joyful sound leave his mouth as he made his way over to coraline and pulled her into the room more.