.52

|||||

|||||

today was the day coraline was allowed to return to streaming, she knew she'd receive a crap load of questions about what had happened and why it happened but until she felt comfortable enough to talk about it, the fans would just have to live with the unknown.

her and karl were streaming using one of dream's and george's plug-ins — minecraft, but i have to carry my friend, the two thought it would be a fun welcome back stream for coraline, for the fans as well.

"hi chat! it's good to be back, i've missed you guys! how're you all?" coraline spoke excitedly, her eyes scanned over her chat who were saying they were glad she was back and that they missed her which warmed her heart.

"i have a super fun stream for you guys today, i'm using one of dream and george's plug-ins to try and beat the game with a super special guest, i can't promise you that it'll happen since we aren't exactly top tier at the game but i can promise you we'll try"

coraline logged into the world and noticed the mod was already in effect, coraline giggled as karl ran around the world leaving chat wondering what was going on and who it was under her.

"chat! i'm joined by karl jacobs today, this is the first time in two weeks that we aren't together physically so it's a bit sad but we will cope!"

"hi chat!" karl shouted tapping out and having coraline on the ground and karl on top, "cora's a bottom? confirmed?" coraline screamed and hid her face in her hands while karl laughed loudly, earning a reaction from chat and their friends.

"i'm joking! relax" karl looked over at his second monitor which had coraline's stream pulled up and saw the flustered look upon her face.

"moving on, today we're doing the minecraft but i have to carry my friend challenge... i didn't tell dream or george i was doing this so i'll probably receive some angry messages during the stream since i paid to use the plug-in but here we are!" coraline glanced at chat seeing dream, george, sapnap and quackity spamming in chat.

"you ready karl?" coraline asked looking up at karl in minecraft seeing him nod aggressively.

"lets go pop off"

———

"CORALINE! WHY DID YOU TAP OUT AS THE CREEPER EXPLODED?!"

"I DIDN'T WANT TO DIE! THE FUCK YOU MEAN WHY?"

"SO YOU LET ME DIE INSTEAD?"