84.

|||||

|||||

coraline and karl were awkwardly stood next to each other at the new filming location, having to act as if nothing was wrong between them, their hands shaky and sweaty, their chests rising and falling quickly as they try to keep their cool, their minds racing.

jimmy had specifically asked the two to stand next to each other so the viewers wouldn't think anything weird was going on since the two were always with each other.

of course he knew that they were both feeling rather off and awkward with each other but he also did it so they could hopefully fix what needed fixing.

"everybody knows the plan?" jimmy asked as tareq panned over everyone with the camera, karl and coraline nodded their heads and glanced at each other for a second before immediately looking away.

the plan today was jimmy was going to announce their restaurant to the world, beast burger, coraline had popped by the location briefly with maddy to take a look and noticed just how small the inside was meaning her and karl would be closer than she was comfortable with.

"karl, do you wanna put the open sign up?" jimmy asked pulling the sign down and turning it around.

karl hummed happily and waddled over to jimmy "can i?" coraline found it hard to hide her growing smile on her face, even though she was upset with him, she was still so in love with him.

"put it on up" coraline pulled her mask up and followed behind karl, chandler and chris who were walking in before her, she was thankful for the mask so they couldn't see her smile as she watched karl skip into the kitchen.

coraline began helping with the meat patty's while the head cook was telling karl and chandler what to do, cora looked over and noticed chris holding the spices awfully which made her cringe.

"give me the spices, come on" cora told chris raising her eyebrows at him. karl looked over at cora and sighed, that was the first time he'd heard her speak since florida.

"guys we're making our first customers wait!" jimmy spoke loudly, cora turned to face him and jokingly flipped him off.

"they can wait a little longer" karl let out a little laugh at her comment making butterflies erupt in her stomach while she continued to cook the beef.

coraline turned to put the patty on the burger bun and accidentally knocked into karl who was quick to hold her so they didn't hurt themselves.

"shit, i'm so sorry k" cora mumbled looking up at him, he shook his head and grabbed the patty from her.

"it's okay, you alright?" coraline watched karl as he dressed the burger and hummed nodding her head.