115.

|||||

|||||

"CHAT!! ITS MCC DAY!! this is my first ever mcc, dream and george are gonna carry me and karl to dodgebolt!" cora cheered watching her chat fly past.

cora was wearing her hair in low piggytails with red ribbon loosely tied to her hair, a red silk dress and bright red lipstick for the occasion. she definitely dressed the part.

"chat im not even going to lie to you, i'm so nervous! dream has been training me all day, everyday to make sure i know the mechanics and tricks, he had me watch so many vods... so. many. vods. and even had a few people join our calls to give me some tips, so if i throw i feel like dream might get a bit upset with me" cora told her chat walking around the practice server while other players were getting in some last minute practice, occasionally waving at geenelly, niki, sylvee or jojo whenever she walked near them.

geenelly> CORA YOU LOOK SO HOT WTF?!
illumina> someone tell me that i look hot :(
coraabbot> gee!!! i love you! you're hotter
sapnap> you're so hot illumina
scottsmajor> cora did it for the girls and the gays
karljacobs> and karl! that's my girlfriend!
illumina> sapnap are you flirting with me right now?
tommyinnit> i am also very hot
coraabbot> FOR THE GIRLS, GAYS AND THEYS!!!
tapl> i just want to be loved the way cora loves the girls, gays and theys
antfrost> cora representing the gays <3
sylvee> CORA!!! YOURE SO HOT ON STREAM RN!
georgenotfound> don't feed her ego

"not george ruining the vibes" coraline rolled her eyes and pouted happily at geenelly and sylvee's comments in her chat, those girls were a blessing.

"i'm gonna unmute and hope that i don't choke during the event" cora unmuted and undeafened in her discord group only to be met with her boyfriend moaning into the mic, cora's mouth opened in confusion while the three boys laughed.

"rara! what do you mean dream and george are going to carry us.. they're going to carry you, stupid idiot" coraline raised her eyebrows before removing her headset and getting out of her chair.

"cora? rara? baby, i didn't mean it" karl plead waiting for coraline to respond.

"she's giving you the silent treatment!" george laughed while 'connecting energy's' with sapnap.

karl pouted and pulled out his phone to message coraline, apologising for his comment only to squeal in surprise when the small blonde barged into his room.

"apologise with tears, right now" coraline spoke walking into his room, karl turned around in his seat and opened his arms for a hug.