~Talk To Me Please :

•Chapter 7.
______________

{ One Week Later }

"So, you're still ignoring me ? Why are you even mad for ? I know you weren't that serious about him." She kept doing her homework acting like nobody was talking to her. 

RJ huffed loudly, "Really ? Yani, stop that shit ! "

"Mr.Willkingston, if you don't speak lower, I'm going to kick you out." Mrs.Dooks, the librarian warned narrowing her eyes at him.

He rolled his eyes before to turn his head towards her, "Sorry." He apologized not being honest. 

She shook her head and went back into her book mumbling something under her breath.

"RJ, leave me alone. I don't want to talk to you for now, so please give me my space. When I'll be ready to explain, trust me I'll do it, but not right now. I repeat, leave me alone." She whispered not looking up from her notebook. Since the fight at McDonald's, Yani was giving the silent treatment to her best friend for some reason. A reason he couldn't figure out. He didn't know what he had done for her to be so mad at him. 

"Why did I do ?! Damn ! " 

"Mr.Willkingston ! It's your last warning." 

He sighed trying to calm down. It's been one entire week that he was attempting to make his best friend to talk to him. He was blowing her phone every day. Every morning, he was stopping to her house to know if she needed a ride, but each time she was already gone. He offered her some little gifts, but she accepted any of them actually. And in classes they have together, she was acting like he didn't exist at all. Her behavior was starting to get on his last nerves.

"RJ, just leave." She told him again still focused on her homework.

He groaned and stormed out of the library. He needed to find out what was going on with her. He couldn't continue like that. He hated it whenever Yani was mad at him. 

"Hey, RJ ! " He stopped walking and turned around to see his cousin running towards him, "I need your help for something."

RJ rolled his eyes already knowing what it was about, "Hell no ! I don't care. I'm not doing it this time. Just stop with your bullshit and be a good kid for once ! "

"Dang ! Someone took a poo in your orange juice this morning or what ? "

RJ couldn't help but imagined the thing, "EW ! No ! You're so disgusting ! "

Dorian smirked, "Yes I know. Mainly with the bitches."

"What did your mother said about that word ? "

Dorian fanned him off slightly annoyed, "Don't talk to me about that witch."

RJ gasped in shock being dramatic by gesturing like he was about to faint, "What happened this time ? "