~Little Secrets :

•Chapter 5.
______________

Five months since they started betting on basketball teams with Mr. Lazar -the bookmaker. Richard and Douglas were now going home each one on his way. Richard shook his head regretting to have help his friend once again. Richard was lucky with picking the winner team, so Doug needed him every time he was betting. At first, Richard refused, but after his friend begged him during one entire month, he finally accepted to help him. Now, he wanted to stop before to get in trouble. Since now, they always won their money, but who knows, all of this could change really fast and they could become the losers. And Richard knew how it was going down when you lose a bet with a bookmaker. He didn't need that time of problem in his life. 

When he pulled in his driveway, he cut the engine and then got out of his car. He locked the doors and began to walk towards the front door. He unlocked it and entered in the house, that was silent for some reason. Usually, the kids were doing noise at this time of the day. Usually, they were already back from school. He frowned and went in the kitchen where nobody was. He shrugged and took a bottle of water in the refrigerator before to go upstairs. 

"Hey, my wife ! Where are the children at ? " He greeted kissing her cheek. 

"Hey ! RJ called saying maybe he got a job. Since he's driving everybody home, he took them with him. They'll be there soon. And Tyron is still with my mother." She answered looking at him. 

He nodded his head, "Okay. And you ? What are you doing ? How was your day ? " He attacked her with questions sitting on the bed next to her. 

Tinashe sighed, "Well...Fanny found out that...Doug is cheating on her. And she needs our help to catch him in action. So, did you see the other woman ? Did you already know about this before I told you ? " 

Damn ! He couldn't believe it actually. But thinking about it longer, it was making sense. Lately, Doug wasn't acting like himself. Nobody knew what was going on with him and he didn't want to talk about it either, so they were all clueless. 

"Wow ! I had never seen him with another woman, but he's behaving strangely lately." 

She folded her arms shaking her head, "Okay. Oh ! Earlier, a certain Jessie called, she wanted to talk with you. By the way, who is that bitch ? " She asked shooting him a very angry look. 

That day when Jessie ran to him and asked if he was free to talk, he told her no and to forget whatever that happened between them, but the woman wasn't having it. She kept saying how hard she fell in love with him since they met and how hard she will fight to have him for herself. Richard could repeat a billion times that he was married, had children and was happy with his life being this way, she wasn't listening. She was coming to every of his practices to cheer for him, always trying to get his attention. And now it sounded like she got the house number from somewhere. But where ? He couldn't believe that shit.

"I...I swear I'm not cheating, Tina. I don't know how she got our number, b-"

"I know you're not sleeping with another woman, I'm trusting you, but tell that whore to get her shit together before I do ! " She said raising her voice.