~A New Addition :

•Chapter 1.
_____________

The pain was horrible, she wanted to punch him so hard in the face, but she needed him near her during all the process because she felt like she couldn't do it without him. He had been by her side for all the births and it wasn't going to change. Even if she was being a total monster towards him, he was still there encouraging her to deliver their baby. 

Richard was happy, but anxious at the same time. All his emotions were all over the place. He couldn't believe that he was going to be a father again. He was proud of Tinashe and himself. They had created another beautiful child and they were about to meet their baby today. 

The more she was pushing, the more she was losing her breath and energy. She was exhausted and wanted to stop, but she had to continue until the doctor tells her that the baby finally got out of her body. She couldn't believe that she was doing it again. Already five kids and with this one, it will be six. When Richard told her that he wanted a whole football team during their honeymoon, she thought he was just talking, but within the years she realized how much he meant it. 

After Rosy, she told him it was over, but then came Will and now it was this one. As she was feeling one of the worst pain she ever felt, she made a note in her mind to talk with Richard about the fact that she definitely wanted this baby to be the last one. She felt that's what she's been doing during these past years. Getting pregnant and raising their children. She loved being a mother, but with kids, she had others things to think about before her. With just RJ, it was easier to find alone time for herself, but that was in the past.

She pushed one more time and the baby was finally there. Soon, they heard it cry on the top of its lungs. They wanted the gender to be a surprise, so they still didn't know if they were welcoming a baby girl or baby boy in their family. Richard and RJ made a bet on it. The winner will gain $100. Both wanted the baby to be a boy, but one had to pick girl if they really wanted to bet. 

"It's a boy ! " The doctor announced as a nurse took the new born to make sure everything was alright. 

"Shit ! " Richard cursed under his breath. Now he had to give money to his son. But it wasn't the most important thing right now. He took Tinashe's hand and kissed it, "I'm so proud of you, you did it again. I love you. And thank you so much." He said smiling lovely at her.

She was exhausted and wanted to sleep for an entire week. You would think it becomes easier after delivering the first one, but every time it's really painful. Well, in Tina's case, it was like that. All their kids had inherited Richard's big head. 

She smiled weakly, "You're welcome, love. How are we going to name him ? " She asked looking at her husband.

Richard thought for a moment, "You wanted to name him Tyron, is it still the case ? " 

She nodded her head, "Yes." 

[ A Couple Of Hours Later ]

"I won." RJ whispered to his dad with a huge grin on his face. The whole family was at the hospital to met the new member. It was supposed to be a special moment, but RJ couldn't help it. He had to threw it to his father's face. His father owned him money and he liked to know this.