~Marriage :

•Prologue.
____________

”Happy is the man who finds
a true friend, and far
happier is he who finds that
true friend in his wife.”

                                        -Franz Schubert 

Tinashe and Richard are friends since their childhood. They soon fall for the other and decided to be together. They were young, but the love they were feeling for each other was real. They were young, but they took their relationship seriously. They were young, but they knew they had found their true love with each other.

The feelings grew and soon they were crazy in love and ready to spend the rest of their lives together. They wanted to get married, have children and get old together. They were happy and wanted their love story to last forever.

”A successful marriage
requires falling in love
many time, always with
the same person.”

                                       -Mignon McLaughlin

”I love being married. It's so
great to find that one
special person you want to
annoy for the rest of your
life.”

                                         -Rita Rudner

The years passed by and they became closer. Their love had reached another level and they were ready to share their body with each other. This day they discovered another and unique way to express their love to each other. Now, their souls, hearts, bodies and minds were linked and were making one. 

They couldn't live away from each other, so they decided to go to college together. And there happened something they were not excepting, but they had to be responsible and faced the consequences of their acts. They were going to be parents. Another human being was coming into the world and it was going to be their baby. They had nine months to get ready. 

College years were not their best years in their relationship, but no matter what they had each other's back. They supported each other and went through the pregnancy together. Even if they were not a couple anymore, they will always have a blessing to keep them together. They will always have a special place in their heart for the other.

Now, they were just having a child. The lovely words, passionate kisses, warm cuddles and intense making love sessions were in the past. 

They could act as friends as much as they wanted, but they couldn't fool people around them. It was obvious that they still loved each other. 

”Let the wife make the
husband glad to come
home, and let him make
her sorry to see him leave.”

                                      -Martin Luther