~Thank You :

•Note.

____________

*Clears throat* and then *Starts singing* THAAAAAAAAAAANK YOU ! I JUST WANT TO SAY THAAAAAAANK YOU ! THAAAAAANK YOOOOOU SOOOOO MUUUUCH ! *Stops before it's the end of the world* 

Lol, excuse me, please.

Don't mind what just happened. Haha ! Anyways. I simply want to thank you very much for supporting me once again through this new journey. I enjoyed writing this book and I hope that you enjoyed reading it.

You're AMAZING ! Thanks to y'all, I finished another book. Thanks to y'all I wrote another story until the end. Every time I began a new book, there always comes a time when I don't want to write it anymore and just want to give it up, but then you show me support and it gives me strength to go through this until the very end.

Thank you so much. 

I loved writing about Tinashe and Richard. They are my favorite couple with Kalvin and Cora ! Tinashe & Richard aka #Tichard or #Rinashe no lmao WHAT THE HELL ! I'm tired, excuse me.

Anyways, these two are a true meaning of love (for me.) I would love to have a Richard to be honest with y'all. I can't explain it, they're just the definition of real love to me. What do you think ? What are your thoughts about them ? What do you love the most about their relationship ? I love their unity.

Uh...is there going to be a sequel ? NO ! And this time, I really mean it. No, for real, I'm really done with these two. I'm gonna leave them alone and let them be happy. They can run naked around the house lol

BUUUUUUUUUUT ! *Smirking*

Dorian...is gonna have a spin-off. YAY !!! I'm so excited. So basically, it will be about him after these seven years in jail. RJ will appear in it from times to times, but it'll be mainly about Dorian. Like you'll see RJ three or four times. I already have the title and it's Not Ready. This is not on my page just yet, but it's coming really soon. So, don't delete the book (For Better...Or For Worse) now, because I'm gonna tell you here when the spin-off will be available.

RJ will have his own story too, but it'll come after I'll be done with Dorian's book. I had ideas for Do first, that's why he has a book first.

But I'm really done with Tinashe and Richard Willkingston.

So...I think that I told you everything, now it's time to say go- no goodbye, but see you later. Well, except if you're not going to read the spin-off and won't read my other books, then goodbye. It was nice to have met you lol

Once again, THANK YOU SO MUCH ! I had fun. THANK YOU ! THANK YOU ! THANK YOU ! THANK YOU ! THANK YOU ! AND THANK YOU !

Besos,

CissyItsMe ✌💋💗