~Code Red :

•Chapter 33.

______________

"That son of a bitch." RJ mumbled listening more to their interesting conversation.

"And what about the baby ? "

"She tried to blame it on me, but I don't think it was mine. Like, she told me this shit two or three days after we slept together. I'm not Einstein, but I know it doesn't go that fast to make a baby. At that moment, I knew she was cray-cray and then she was claiming the child on RJ. She was really delusional."

The other -who RJ recognized to be Tevon- chuckled, "She was really crazy. But she was so sexy. What her pussy felt like ? " More he was hearing of this and more RJ was getting aggravated.

"It was...I can't even describe it. It sure changed to be inside a virgin. Mainly a virgin like her, if you know what I mean." They laughed and dapped each other.

"Yeah, yeah, I know. Anyways, R.I.P Yanisha."

RJ closed his eyes trying to not go completely insane or he was going to destroy everything. She was dead, why couldn't they respect her soul ? They were so stupid, childish and insensitive, "Inconsiderate motherfuckers." He gritted his teeth as his breath started speeding up.

"Well, let's go out of here before to be locked up in the school." Trevor said grabbing his duffle bag.

"DON'T MOVE ! " RJ got out of his hiding place.

Trevor and Tevon startled. They weren't ready to see him there. They thought that they were alone. Trevor was scared that his worst enemy had heard everything he had just told his best friend, "Shit ! " He cursed under his breath, "Uh...Hey, Richard." He put his bag down.

"Do not call me no fucking Richard, bastard ! You're dead nigga ! "

Tevon laughed nervously seeing RJ's furious eyes. They were black like a demon had taken control of his body. The atmosphere announced that something really bad was about to happen. Like someone was going to kill someone else, "RJ, calm down."

"Do not tell me to fucking calm down you fucking bitch ! Shut the fuck up and leave ! NOW ! This is between that son of a bitch and me ! I'll deal with you later."

Tevon's eyes traveled from Trevor -who looked a bit afraid- to RJ, who looked like he was about to become Hulk in the next minute, "Uh...we can talk."

"WHAT I said ?!! Get the FUCK OUT ! " RJ pointed the door angrily.

Trevor raised his hands in surrender, "I don't want to fight. I'm cool. Uh...why are you even mad for ? "

RJ couldn't believe this. Was he really asking him that ? He knew exactly why he was so pissed off. Trevor had no respect and was surely a reincarnation of Lucifer himself or something like that. You couldn't be more evil. Satan should've been his name.