~I Am Hurt :

•Chapter 29.

________________

"What..." They didn't know what to say, except that. Now, they were really shocked. They weren't sure if they had heard well.

Dr.Gregoirs sighed, "It's not sure yet, I have to run tests first. Do you know her doctor's name, so I can get in contact with her or him ? "

Dorian shook his head slowly, "Uh...It was Dr.Phyllips." RJ answered passively. He couldn't believe it. He didn't know how to react to this. Yes, she was acting completely crazy lately, but she was still his best friend. He still cared. She was still important to his heart.

"Okay. RJ, it's not sure yet." He reassured him seeing his face, "Maybe, I'm wrong."

"Maybe not." RJ said as a single tear escaped his right eye. He wiped it immediately, "Can I see her, please ? "

"Yes."

"I'm gonna make the call meanwhile." Dorian informed them before to go outside to make Tinashe and Richard first and then Yanisha's parents.

Dr.Gregoirs led the teenage boy in his office and left to give them some privacy. Plus, he had another patient to take care of, so he was coming back later. RJ cleared his throat getting Yani's attention. She looked up and smiled at him.

"Hey ! Did he tell you about the baby ? Because he didn't want to tell me. Is she or he okay ? Oh ! Do you want a boy or a girl ? I want a little girl ! So, she can be my little doll and-"

"Yani." He cut her off and sat down next to her, "How are you feeling ? " He asked truly concerned.

She shrugged, "I guess...uh...I'm fine." She frowned, "Why are you asking me that ? And why do you have that expression on your face ? " She interrogated staring carefully at him.

"Uh..." He trailed off searching for the good words to tell her in his head, "...Yani, we...we...we're not having a baby."

She gasped covering her mouth as tears instantly started falling out of her eyes, "Oh no ! Not again ! No, no, no, no, no ! My baby ! "

Not again ? What was she talking about ? Once again, the young man was confused, "What ? What do you mean ? "

"I'm sorry." She cried, "I'm so sorry. I lost it again."

Lost again ? He shook his head not understanding, "Yani, please, explain to me. What do you mean by lost it again ? "

"I'm so sorry. I lied..." She kept crying, "I lied. After Halloween, I found out that I was pregnant and I couldn't talk to you, that's why I was hanging out with Trevor. I couldn't raise the baby alone. I gave him what he wanted and thought that I will have what I wanted too, but you were right, he only want to have sex with me. Two days after, blood was flowing in the middle of my legs and I had a miscarriage. I didn't go to the hospital and told nobody. And I needed you, but you were mad at me, so ..." She sniffed, "...so, I made this story up. I'm so sorry, RJ. I'm so so so sorry. I lied to my parents too. But I swear, I was going to tell the truth to everybody. Once everything will be okay, I would've told you."