~Dis Tew Much :

•Chapter 24.

_______________

Richard looked at the sky, "Take me now, Lord." He couldn't believe this. He wasn't sure if he had heard his cousin clearly, to be honest. Too much was happening right now and he didn't know if he was going to see tomorrow with all of this. For real, he might have a heart attack in a couple of minutes, "Can you repeat that shit ? You killed someone ? Dorian, if this is a joke...It's really not funny. You don't joke with that type of things. Are you serious ? "

Dorian sniffed, "Why wouldn't I be serious ? Can I come in ? "

Richard slowly moved to the side, "So...you really..." His eyes grew wide in shock, "Please...tell me it's a joke." He closed the front door and locked it.

"But it's not ! We're in trouble, Rich ! My mother is about to go in jail because of me ! She wants to protect me now."

"Where is she at though ? "

"To auntie Nelly's. She's hiding there until I call her."

Richard's heart was speeding up. It was crazy. He needed to sit down, "Come with me." They went in the kitchen and they sat down at the counter, "What exactly happened ? "

Dorian pulled his hoodie off, took a napkin and blew his nose out. He then threw the paper in the trash and finally started explaining.

His parents were arguing once again and the tension was very palpable. He felt like something was going to happen and he didn't like it, so Dorian decided to go downstairs to see if he could calm his parents down. But it was useless. They were too heat. They were yelling at the top of their lungs and in each other face insulting the other.

They went at it for one hour or maybe two and Dorian was still trying to stop them before to go out of hands. And next thing you know, his father had jumped on his mother after she hurt his ego and was punching her face with his fists. Dorian wasn't in good terms with his mother lately, but he loved her more than anything else. He loved his father too, but what he was doing there wasn't good.

So, Dorian grabbed his dad and got him off of his mother, who had blood running on her pretty face. Dorian was furious. He had been taught to never put his hands on a woman like that. His father himself told him that and there he was doing the exact opposite. Plus, it wasn't just a woman, but his mother ! The love of his life. The most important person of his heart.

And then, in less than five minutes, everything escalated quickly. Jerome was too pissed off to control himself, so now he made Dorian -his own son- his prey. He grabbed his neck and began to chock him gritting his teeth. This man was seeing red and his heart was filled with so much anger, he was on a mission to kill someone.

Suzana couldn't let her husband murder their son, so she stood on her feet and involved herself in their fight. Now, the three were beating each other, the mother and the son against the father, who obviously got crazy. Soon, Dorian got put on the side and everything was between Jerome and Suzana. There were punches, kicks, insults, scratches and more. It was a real mess.