~I Will Always Be There For You :

•Chapter 35.

________________

[ Five Days Later ]

"Thanks for coming, RJ." Mrs.Wilson hugged him.

"It's normal." He said as they pulled away. The funeral was supposed to be the last week, but since everything wasn't settled as Yani's parents wanted to, they were finally burying their daughter today. Now, they were all at the little reception in the restaurant La Gourmandise, that was like twenty minutes away from the cemetery.

"Thanks to you too, Dorian." She hugged him also.

"She was our best friend, it's normal for us to be here." He told her with a little smile. The young man was happy to be still free. Thanks to Tinashe and a deal with the judge, Dorian could finish high school and right after the graduation day, he was going to be sent in jail.

She nodded, "Yes. Thank you for having been there for her for her last days too, and sorry for everything that happened with her dad."

"You think it would be a good idea if I go and apologize ? " Dorian asked looking at Mr.Wilson who was talking with his mother, Yani's grandmother.

Mrs.Wilson sighed, "Maybe another day." She placed her hand on his shoulder for a couple of seconds and then walked away.

"Actually, we should maybe go." RJ suggested as he locked eyes with Yani's father, who was still mad at them for what went down the day after the Halloween party, "Plus, we have to get ready for the mini trip to UCLA."

Dorian slightly rolled his eyes, "He can't hold grudges against us forever. He's being ridiculous. Even for her funeral, for the his daughter's sake, he can't be cool with us ? That is immature."

"And you spitting in his face wasn't ? Huh ? "

His cousin smacked his lips, "Hey ! You're supposed to be my side, no matter what. Even when I'm wrong, I'm right."

"Yeah, of course. No, I'll always be the first one to tell you when you're acting out of control. You know, I'm going to miss your bad ass." He confessed as they were making their way outside.

"Me-"

"Hey, y'all are going ? " Perla, Yani's cousin asked interrupting Do and coming towards them.

RJ nodded his head, "Yes. Uh...we have to do something. Say bye to her parents for us." He answered as they stopped walking to answer her.

"Okay."

+++++++++++

"So...are you ready to go to college in September ? " Dorian asked sitting on RJ's bed.