Introduction

" Gu Xiaolian ~ " Yibo called in a low voice to the girl who was walking in front of him, adjusting school bag Yibo looked at her and smiled as soon as she turned back, there was quite a few inches gap between them and Yibo was really excited to say something to her, she who was waiting for Yibo to speak grew impatient " What is it ? " she asked in a cold tone, Yibo looked at her as his eyes glowed in happiness. " I.... I .... " Yibo started to speak, but couldn't have the courage to say what he wanted to say but he was trying anyway. The girl rolled her eyes " I don't have all day Yibo, hurry up ! " Yibo looked at her and breathed in some air hopping it would bring him some courage " I like you " he said closing his eyes not wanting to face her.

There was silence all along, it was as though the seconds felt like hours for Yibo, but suddenly a loud laughter broke the entire silence, Yibo opened his eyes and looked at the girl whom he had just proposed, she was laughing as though Yibo had made a joke, the look of happiness had just disappeared from Yibo's face replaced by confusion on why she was laughing " What... What happened ? " he asked very confusingly, she looked at him " Sorry Yibo I don't like you that way and moreover I have crush on Xiao Zhan senior " she said walking away. Xiao Zhan, Yibo had just heard about his name, little did he know the name that he heard that day, was also the name which will follow him all through the college.

Eight Years later ...

" Are you going to ask her out today ? " Yibo's friend asked, while Yibo was preparing the bouquet which he would be giving it to the girl whom he liked for a while now. He was really excited to ask the girl out, after the traumatic experience when he was in school, he had never asked a girl out or dated anyone for that matter. And for the first time after a long time, Yibo started liking this junior who was under his department and would often visit him and would have dinners together, they were really close that people would often assume that they were together. This time Yibo took it upon himself that he would ask her out " Yes I am ~ " he said to his friend who patted his shoulder " All the best bro " , Yibo nodded happily as he ran outside his dorm room.

" Yibo ge ~ I'm here where are you ? " a girl on her phone was searching for Yibo everywhere as he had asked to meet her outside the University fountain, Yibo who hid behind the tree watching her expression smiled to himself thinking how cute she was " I'm here ~ " he said standing behind her while she turned looking at him, she smiled immediately " Wow Yibo ge, you look good, what's the occasion ? " she asked excitedly, Yibo smiled taking the flowers that he hid behind him as he gave it to her with a smile, she mad an excited face " For me ? " Yibo nodded " Yes for you " 

" What is it for Yibo ge ? " she asked curiously, Yibo smiled ruffling his hair as he felt nervous " I... I Like You ! " he said looking down, immediately the expression on her face changed, the atmosphere was silent once again and Yibo felt the familiar feelings rush into him again, he was sincerely hoping it wouldn't turn anything like what had happened in the past, he looked at her and immediately his face fell " You... You don't like me ? " Yumei made a sad expression " I'm sorry Yibo ge, if I hadn't met him I could have fallen in love with you, but my heart belongs to someone else, I'm really sorry if I gave you a wrong impression " Yibo was very sad but it made him even sadder to know that Yumei had liked someone else from the start.

" May I know who he is ? If you are not comfortable, it's okay " she shook her hands " It's alright Yibo ge, it's actually a senior from the Chemical Science department his name is Xiao Zhan " Yibo furrowed his brows, he was angry, as this wasn't the first time he had heard this name, it was as though the history was repeating once again, " XIAO ZHAN ! AGAIN ! LET ME .. " he said running towards the faculty building of Chemical Science " Where is Xiao Zhan ?! " he asked to a junior, who was really afraid to answer since Yibo was angry.

She nervously pointed to the direction of the lift " He ... He would be in lab " she said gulping loud, as Yibo ran toward the lift, pressing the floor button, Yibo waited till the doors opened as soon as it did he stomped in anger and walked toward the lab. Not many people were inside the lab, so it was clear who were in it. Yibo opened the door and it looked no one was inside it " XIAO ZHAN ! " Yibo screamed and a student noticed it " Oh he's inside the lab, you can find him at the specimen stand "  the student said closing the door behind as he was leaving. Walking towards the specimen stand, Yibo had nothing but anger in his mind.

That's when he saw him, Xiao Zhan, he was wearing a white lab coat and was facing his back to Yibo, elegantly moving around with chemicals in his hand, Yibo's anger raised inside him and held his lab coat in his hand making Zhan turn back " Are you Xiao Zhan ? " he asked with his eyes turning red, Zhan not even flinching for a single bit hummed and blinked at him as though he wasn't afraid.

" Do you know how much I suffered because of you " Cornering in the wall was Yibo and cornered in the wall was Zhan who was now very confused on why Yibo had become angry " What... ? What did I do ? " asked Zhan confused not knowing what he had done to make Yibo suffer.

" The real question is what haven't you done ? " Yibo questioned in a low and terrifying voice, Zhan gulped in fear, he feared that even if he moved a single inch, Yibo might do something " I... I'm sorry for whatever had happened " Zhan said in an apologetic way, he genuinely didn't know what he had done.

Yibo chuckled " Sorry isn't going to solve what happened ! " Zhan blinked confused on what to do " Then what should I do ? " he asked in fear, Yibo smirked " I have an idea " .

***

To Be Continued ...

Male Lead:

Wang Yibo, department of Computer science, third year student in university

Wang Yibo, department of Computer science, third year student in university. Cheerful and positive.

Xiao Zhan, department of Forensic Science, fourth year student, cold but tsundere