Chapter 15

As soon as Yibo said that he was bisexual, Zhan's face it up, even though he was smiling on the outside, inside he was blasting with thousand emotions, it was as though he finally had a hope, a light at the end of the tunnel, all these years his fears of getting rejected was what clouded Zhan, but today it was evident he had " Maybe you should try to confess, who knows that guy might feel different as well" Yibo suggested, Zhan knew evidently, that he had " Hope... I have a new hope that I still might have a chance, I'll try to confess my feelings" Yibo smiled giving him a thumbs up, while Zhan stood there looking at Yibo with that new found hope gleaming inside of him.

***

" You seem to be happy, did something good happen?" Xuan asked as she finished ordering the food. Zhan immediately went back to his cold face " Why do I see you often nowadays? You never visited me when I was a freshman, now you have become regular with your visits? Is there any motive behind these visits?" Xuan grinned " Oh I have a motive, something caught my eye or should I say someone?" she sipped her water while Zhan rolled his eyes, he brushed the thought of and began speaking once again " Yesterday, Yibo told me that he is Bisexual" Zhan smiled happily, while Xuan raised her brows clapping in slow motion " Congrats baby brother, when is your wedding?".

Zhan rolled his eyes once again in annoyance "What wedding? I haven't even confessed yet" Xuan leaned in "What's stopping you now?" Zhan sighed " Even though he is Bisexual, his preference seem to be women than men, so I have to be really careful and moreover we, I mean from his point of view started off in a wrong foot, hence I have to warm upto him first then proceed to show my feelings" Xuan nodded in agreement " Well all the best Zhan~" she said as the food arrived.

***

" Bro, when will you be done? I'm damn hungry" Ziyi who had come with her friend to purchase some sporting equipment was waiting till her friend had finished purchasing, but her hunger was overtaking her and hence making her cranky. As she did she saw a familiar looking person by the store opposite to her.

"Do you think you can escape me Xuan?! You very well know that I will do everything within my power to get you, you can't run away from me!" Xuan shuddered under the man's touch as he squeezed her wrist to the point where she was getting blue and purple bruises. "Let me go, you jerk!" Xuan shouted trying to push him back while the guy showed no signs to budge. Ziyi, who saw this all, rushed to help Xuan. She kicked the guy from behind making him stumble and fall onto the ground. The impact of the kick made Xuan hit her arm at the pillar, but he was glad that she was free.

"WHAT THE HELL! DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?!" The guy screamed angrily while Ziyi shrugged as she helped Xuan to stand properly " I don't care, neither did I ask" she turned towards Xuan and smiled " Let's go ~" she said in a calm tone, making Xuan smile. The two girls left the place, while the guy boiled in rage, since everyone was looking at him, he angrily left the place due to the embarrassment caused earlier by Ziyi.