Chapter 13

" Look! I..." Yibo spoke but Zhan cut him off " I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done what I did, you don't have to be my slave or anything anymore, just um... Now that I've helped you, you don't have to do anything, so don't worry" as he said this Yibo chuckled " We both were guilty, I made you my slave, you made me your slave, I guess we are pretty equal now, moreover I like hanging out with you, so... Friends ?" Yibo stretched his hand for Zhan to shake. Zhan looked at Yibo and then looked back at his hands, he bit his bottom lip and then smiled " Sure ~" he said, shaking his hand.

***

A few weeks later ...

" Ziyi! Over here" Xuan who was standing outside the store was waiting for Ziyi to come. Earlier, Xuan had called Ziyi to come shopping with her, since Ziyi didn't have any classes she decided to join Xuan. After waving her hand to catch Ziyi's attention, Ziyi ran over to Xuan with a smile on her face, she stood face to face facing Xuan " Xuan~" she held her hand and shook it back and forth " Should we go inside ?" Xuan asked to which Ziyi nodded " Let's go" she said dragging Xuan inside the shop along with her.

Xuan walked around the shop along with Ziyi who was excitedly looking around the shop. Xuan scrolled through her phone looking at the messages she had received, since she was a doctor, she was quite busy all the time, it's rare she made time for someone and since she was quite interested in Ziyi she made sure to involve Ziyi more in her life to create opportunities to meet Ziyi.

" Xuan!" Ziyi called her name, making Xuan look at her, Ziyi waved a peach colored summer dress in front of her " Is it good?" Ziyi asked, normally Xuan wasn't the type to wear pastel color clothes, but since Ziyi seemed to like it, she hummed in response " Yes~" he said it with a smile which made Ziyi happy " Then you should try it" Ziyi said handing her the summer dress. Xuan nodded, taking the dress from her. Both her and Ziyi went to the dressing room, as Xuan went in to change, Ziyi waited outside.

After what seemed like 5 to 10 minutes, Xuan opened the door to the dressing room, revealing the fit summer dress that Ziyi had chosen for her. Ziyi was awestruck seeing how beautiful Xuan was and how amazing that dress looked for her. Xuan looked at Ziyi's expression and smirked. She bent down facing Ziyi face to face and continued to smirk " You like to dress me up right?" Xuan asked. Ziyi smiled and caressed Xuan's chin " If it's you, I certainly do~" she said, kissing her cheeks.

Honestly Xuan wanted to tease her a bit, but Ziyi kissing her out of the blue was something she didn't expect, but she wasn't complaining, she liked it even though she blushed she coughed to retained her composure " I'll take that as a little reward, wait for me" Xuan said changing back to her clothes. She came out and held Ziyi's hand " Let's go, we have to shop for you too". Both Ziyi and Xuan proceeded to shop more.

In the university ...

Zhan was busy the entire day working on his research for the semester. He had his mind completely filled with what to do next and proceeded to work more and more. But same couldn't be said about Yibo, he was terribly bored, most of his friends hadn't either come to the classes or were busy, even when he went to look for Ziyi he had found out that she had gone shopping with Xuan, Zhan's sister. That's when he remembered about Zhan. At first he decided to hang out with him, but he feared Zhan might not like it, so he was hesitant about it.