Chapter 26

Zhan too backed up slowly, until his head hit the wall behind, before Yibo could dive in for another kiss, Zhan kept his hand in the middle "I...I'm exhausted, can we do this some other day ?" Yibo blinked in confusion for a couple of seconds, but later nodded to what Zhan said "Anything for you" he smiled, kissing Zhan's cheeks, while Zhan too kissed Yibo's cheek .

"By the way, you tasted like coco" Yibo said making Zhan blush "I...drank hot cocoa" Zhan shyly replied while handing Yibo a towel to wipe his head "Can I have some as well" Yibo asked to which Zhan hummed.

Three days later ...

"So... how many days is he staying here ?" Zifan asked Zhan, who was on a coffee break with him. Zhan, who looked a bit out of it, was startled when he heard Zifan's voice. Zifan laughed, "Why do you look so confused?". Zhan shook his head "What did you ask?" Zifan chuckled, "I asked how many days is he staying here?".

"One month" Zhan replied, "Okay, now tell me why do you look like you've lost something? Something is bothering you?" Zifan asked to which Zhan shook his head "I know something is bothering you, but I guess you don't want to talk to me about it" Zifan said in a low, almost dejected voice. Zhan sighed "pft- I can't believe I am talking to my ex about this" he said rubbing his temples, Zifan looked at him "About what ?".

Zhan sighed once again "I...Yibo...Well...The thing...Yibo kissed me the other day and he proceeded to you know wrap his hands around my waist, I did like it, but I'm afraid" Zhan said fiddling with his fingers, Zifan chuckled "Eww... I don't want to hear about that kind of stuff" he said looking at Zhan who had a slight pout in his lips, Zifan sighed "Fine... Go on".

"You don't like physical contact other than kiss?" Zifan asked to which Zhan shook his head "Then what is the problem?" Zhan fiddled with his fingers once again "I...have never did those stuff with anyone and I'm afraid I might suck at it and I don't want to disappoint Yibo" Zifan burst out laughing "Man you're so funny, just go for it and don't think of anything" Zhan sighed, this wasn't literally what he wanted to hear from Zifan, he wanted to know what to do about it, but he was right, this was something he shouldn't stress about, things like this should happen naturally not forced and moreover he wasn't even sure if Yibo even had any thoughts regarding this, he didn't want to force him. "Thanks Zifan" Zhan thanked Zifan to which Zifan shrugged "Anytime" he smiled.

Later that night ...

"Why are you avoiding me?" Yibo who sat down at the dinner table after he was done with washing the dishes saw this opportunity to talk to Zhan, who had been avoiding him for for the past three days "Did I hurt you or do something wrong, I mean I'm sorry if that's what I did, but if you could let me know what I did, maybe I wouldn't do it anymore to hurt you in the future".

Zhan smiled nervously, he sat beside Yibo "It's... It's not something you did, but something was bothering me, so...I kind of distanced myself from you" Yibo narrowed his brows "What happened baby?" he asked, worrying about Zhan.

Zhan looked at him and sighed "I...I've never did...Those kind of things with anyone...So I was worried I might suck at it...So I was avoiding you" Zhan fiddled his fingers nervously. It took a minute or two for Yibo to register it but when he finally understood what Zhan meant, he began laughing "What?" Zhan asked his face as red as tomato because of the embarrassment .

"Oh baby, how did I manage to get such a sweet and adorable boyfriend like you" Yibo said cupping Zhan's face "I..." before Zhan could say anything further, Yibo kissed him and when he finally broke from the kiss he smiled looking Zhan straight in the eyes "This is not something to bother about love, if that's what you want, we will do it" Zhan looked away from Yibo, he was shy, Yibo held Zhan's jaw and made him face him.