Chapter 12

" So what ? Anyways I don't need to hunt anyone, I'm just a casual talker" Zhan laughed while throwing his bag in the back seat " Yeah right I believe you jie~" Xuan shook her head " What about my brother who is in love with a very handsome junior of his?" Zhan sighed " Oh he fucked up today" Xuan laughed " Do tell me before we reach the mansion" Zhan hummed as Xuan started the car driving off to the mansion.

Later ...

" You did not!" Xuan who was almost about to collapse because she had been laughing for the past thirty minutes after what Zhan had said. Xuan kept hitting her brother's shoulder as she was not able to control her laughter, not being able to fathom the fact that Zhan had messed it up big time. Zhan who stood there annoyed was out of words to shut his sister from laughing. She patted his shoulder as Zhan rolled his eyes " Bro I can't believe someone as perfect as you can mess up" she commented while Zhan proceeded to walk faster than her. Either way she picked up her pace and ran walked beside Zhan.

At dinner ...

Unlike the mood outside, the dinner was actually quite ill-ease. Zhan's father was a busy man even though he was busy he made sure he had dinner with both his kids once in a while. This would be a happy event if it was just a happy dinner, but it would usually turn out to be a huge disagreement resulting in Zhan leaving the place and Xuan going after him to calm him down and hence he avoided the dinner at all cost. But since his father was leaving for the US for a long period of time, his sister had dragged Zhan for dinner along with her.

This was also one of those times, " Baba! I told to not insult my passion" Zhan banged the table angrily. His father chuckled, " Then what do you call a study which doesn't have any future?!" his father got up as well. Both Zhan and his father were staring at each other. " I told you before, father! Not everyone in this family would do as you like! Some of us would want to do what our heart desires!" Zhan yelled back. His father took out a tissue and wiped his lips, chuckling later.

" By some of us you mean yourself?! Of course, your heart always desires useless things, either way because I'm your father its my job to give you a good future, you can pursue your 'hobby' for now, in the future you are taking over the company no matter what" Zhan narrowed his brow fisting his hand in anger " Father..." his father turned around " And that's the end of the conversation" he said leaving the dinner table.

Zhan sighed, rubbing his temple as he was trying to calm his anger down, this happened all the time. For some reason Zhan's father never approved of what Zhan wanted to pursue, while he was happy that his sister went on to pursue Medicine. He had always pushed Zhan to take over his pharmaceuticals company and yet Zhan who wanted to study forensic science didn't want to walk over to the path of medicine just like his family members, he knew he was different from the rest of his family in every aspect and yet here he was fighting with his dad every time they meet.

He rushed out of the house to go back to his house, as he did, his sister followed him behind " I can walk home by myself jie~" he said without turning to his sister. Xuan laughed " Come on baby bro ~ Don't be in an off mood, let me give you some tips to cheer you up" Zhan shrugged " Tips for what ?" Xuan smiled, draping her hands over Zhan's shoulder " I'll tell them once you get in the car with me" she said while Zhan sighed " Fine~" he got in the car along with Xuan and as soon as she started the car Zhan began questioning once again " What tips?" Xuan laughed once again.