vi.

𝗄𝖾𝗍𝗌𝗎 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌©𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗦

𝗄𝖾𝗍𝗌𝗎 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌©
𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗦

𖦹 ๑━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━๑ 𖦹

"HMM? WHAT'S THIS BAKUGO??" you heard a sly voice say while you were in the elevator, principle nezu standing beside you. "is this dust i see?"

"SHUT UP, PLAIN FACE, THAT WASN'T MY—"

the elevator doors opened to reveal you and principal nezu staring back at a large group of teenagers, all scattered throughout the room. you stared at them and they stared at you, all of them frozen in action.

you noted the brooms and rags most of them held, accompanied by dust pans and trash bins. they're cleaning.

"hello, class 1a!" nezu exclaimed, sauntering in with his hands behind his back and a leisurely smile on his face.

some of the kids returned his greeting while others either continued to look at you curiously or go on with what they were doing before— well, one person.

"uhh, who's that, principal nezu?" you heard a voice say, your head turning and spotting a boy with gold-colored hair, a black streak across the front of his bangs.

"this," nezu turned to you, "is your new classmate!" the small animal-man took a step behind you to encourage you to come forward.

"ith that a girl?!" a different voice called out. this time, with an audible lisp. you looked around for the person, but didn't spot him until you heard the tattering of footsteps.... at your foot.

"eek!" you squealed, recoiling at the sight of the short boy with purple balls sticking out of his head. he was only a few inches taller than nezu.

principal nezu side-eyed the boy, looking evidently weirded out by the way he was ogling you and practically drooling. "...like i was saying, this is f/n l/n and she will be joining class 1a on recommendation. i know she's a little late in admission, but please make her feel as welcome as possible!"

murmurs broke out at all parts of the room, most of what you heard being about you coming in on recommendation.

"alright, y/n, i'll be going now," nezu said with a hand on your lower arm. "let me know if you have any troubles. also, your uniform will be coming in later today."

"thank you, principal nezu," you smiled, bowing one last time and seeing him off to the elevator before turning back to the class.

a green-haired boy walked up to you, though shyly, and beamed at you, "hi, i'm izuku midoriya! it's nice to meet you," he held out a hand.

"ooh," you gasped, your eyes glazing over his features, "your freckles are so pretty," you said, running your thumb over the brown dots scattered all over his face.

"wha— i- ah, t-thanks!!" midoriya stuttered, his tone frantic as his cheeks adopted a deep blush, making you smile and step back.

"i'm sorry, was that too much?? i didn't mean to overstep my bou—"

"ah~ the new girl's touchy~," the golden boy from before cooed, strutting up to you with a smolder and leaning his elbow on your shoulder. "you can touch me," he smirked.

"oh, yeah? you sure you want that for yourself?" you smirked back, the boy's eyes widening as he faltered, clearly disbelieving of the fact that you flirted back.

"kaminari, that—is—inappropriate!" a blue-haired guy zoomed over, his hands flying all around him. "i am tenya iida! class 1a's representative, it is very nice to meet you!"

turning to him, you smiled, shaking his hand, "nice to meet you too, iida. i'm counting on you to lead us to greatness."

"oh— greatness... well, i don't know about that..." iida said nervously, walking away and mumbling to himself.

"CAN YOU DAMN EXTRAS GET BACK TO WORK ALREADY?! SOME OF US HAVE SHIT TO DO!"

the yelling startled you, causing everybody to turn and look at the ash blonde male who was jutting a broomstick in the air.

"he calls you guys extras..?" you mumbled, midoriya standing next to you and nodding his head.

"he loves us though, i swear!" the green-haired boy grinned, sheepishly rubbing the back of his neck when he earned a skeptical look from you.

"well, no need to blow a fuse, bakugo," the sly voice from earlier called out, walking over to the boy and handing him a white trash bag to which he snatched angrily. he had long, chin-length black hair and bangs that fell over his eyes; a toothy grin was plastered on his face at all times.

"shut the hell up," the boy known as bakugo stuffed the trash bag in a larger one. "annoying jerk," he cursed. "hurry up and gimme your damn trash!"

you expected the rest of the class to say something to him or at least try to correct his explosive behavior, but everybody just grabbed their trash bags and brought them to him.

"and you," bakugo pointed at you. "aren't you gonna get to work? just because you're new doesn't mean you get a pass!"

looking up at him, you quirked an eyebrow. you were about to say something back when the same black-haired boy sauntered over to you, "don't worry about him. glad you're here, new girl," he grinned. "i'll look forward to getting to know you more," he laid a hand on your head and pat it before walking away as quick as he came.

"hey, colgate, don't tell me you're already on your knees for the new girl!" bakugo smirked, sending you a sly look. "i get that she came in on recommendation and all but she really doesn't look all that dangerous to me."

you cocked your head back and scoffed, a small smile gracing your lips. setting your backpack down, you pointed a finger at bakugo, causing him to quirk a brow and look at you weird,

"you're gonna be the first to get on your knees."

║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌

-ˏˋ こんにちは ˊˎ-

𝐁𝐀𝐊𝐔𝐆𝐎 𝐗 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊 (𝐟𝐞𝐦.) 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑
inspired by :: anime
—my hero academia

est. 2021
-𝐊3𝐓5𝐔3𝐊1©