xx.

𝗄𝖾𝗍𝗌𝗎 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌©𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗦

𝗄𝖾𝗍𝗌𝗎 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌©
𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗦

𖦹 ๑━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━๑ 𖦹

AT 7:30, THE FIRST FEW PEOPLE began trickling in. after being locked up in their rooms for most of the afternoon doing homework, studying, or sleeping off the exhaustion of a school day; everybody was starving by the time dinner came around.

the downstairs area was quiet save for clinking ceramics as you set up the table. the tv played very faintly in the background, the living room too far from the kitchen to make anything spongebob was saying audible.

once you put the last plate down, you whizzed back to the kitchen to find three stacks of bowls piled on top of one another, ready to be filled with rice. grabbing one of the large trays on the counter, you walked over to bakugo, who was taking the rice out of the cooker.

your eyes widened seeing the massive pot of rice. "wow. where'd we get an extra large rice cooker from anyway?"

you were talking to yourself, so you were surprised when bakugo answered. "dunno; it was there when we moved in," he muttered, gesturing towards the bowl stacks. "they must've known there would be pigs living here."

holding back a snort, you reached over and grabbed a bowl before handing it to him. "you're so mean."

"really?" he gasped, sarcasm dripping from his lips. "boy, i sure hope nobody votes you for most likely to state the fuckin' obvious."

you scoffed as he handed you back a newly filled bowl. "would it kill you to be nice for once?" as you set the bowl on the tray.

"yes."

rolling your eyes, you snatched the next bowl out of his hand, earning yourself a side eye from him. it wasn't until the third that you realized bakugo was packing the bowls with rice. it was to the point where there was a mound of rice rising at least 4 inches above the rim of each bowl. 

seeing as he was very passionate and precise about the amount of rice he was doling out, you decided not to say anything about it. for every eight bowls, you'd walk out to the dining area and set them on the table since that was all that could fit on the tray.

after a couple of short minutes, dinner was ready. there was even a giant bucket in the center of the table, filled with ice and various drinks for your roommates to choose from.

the two of you stood back and admired the setup. you smiled, bakugo's shoulder grazing yours as he crossed his arms. "we did good," you nodded.