xv.

𝗄𝖾𝗍𝗌𝗎 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌©𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗦

𝗄𝖾𝗍𝗌𝗎 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌©
𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗦

𖦹 ๑━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━๑ 𖦹

"NO," bakugo said immediately. before you could even finish your sentence, he was already shaking his head. "absolutely not."

"what do you mean 'no'?" you asked incredulously. "how else are we supposed to—"

"i am not gonna stay in the bathroom while you shower! that's what perverts do and it's fucking gross and, not to mention, weird." he mimicked your tone, looking at you as if you were actually crazy.

you watched him walk away from you, crossing his arms over his chest. "so what are we supposed to do?" you asked, "give each other sponge baths like an old married couple?"

"what?" bakugo turned back around so fast you were surprised he didn't get dizzy and tumble to the floor a second time that day. "that's rid—"

"exactly!" you threw your arms up before letting them fall back onto your thighs with a slapping sound. "it's ridiculous that you think there's a way out of this. so, unless you have some other suggestion..."

bakugo sighed, bringing his hand up to pinch the bridge of his nose. "can't i just wait outside the door? i don't see why i have to be in the bathroom."

"the handcuffs won't reach that far, you dumb blonde," you spat, facepalming.

"'dumb blonde'??"

"good to know you're capable of repeating my words back to me," you said irritably. "you know, for someone so ambitious, you sure make a show of refusing to do simple tasks!"

out of pure disbelief, bakugo stood there for a moment, drinking in the deadly glare you reserved for him and shooting you an even deadlier one.

"you know what? fucking fine," he said angrily, twisting the knob and shoving you into the bathroom. he ignored your heated protests and shut the door behind him before leaning against the wall. "you wanted to shower? go ahead."

"i could've gone inside on my own, you know! didn't have to fucking manhandle me like a damn—"

"would you shut the hell up already? just get this shit over with." ignoring the heat flaring up in his cheeks, bakugo turned his back to the shower.

you frowned, blowing out a frustrated breath. "aren't you gonna shower?" you asked. snickering, "or do you think dumping a few water bottles over your head is enough?"