x.

𝗄𝖾𝗍𝗌𝗎 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌©𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗦

𝗄𝖾𝗍𝗌𝗎 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌©
𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗦

𖦹 ๑━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━๑ 𖦹

"NOW, LETS INTRODUCE YOUR INSTRUCTOR, gang orca!" mera said animatedly.

you looked toward the door to see a huge man—... fish... whale animal thing—stalk in with the most arrogant attitude. as soon as he walked in, everybody stiffened up, as if their military captain just walked in.

your smirk vanished as soon as he began to blatantly patronize and bully the group of you about your incompetence.

he blabbed on and on, calling them things like "disappointments" and saying that they should feel shame.

"—considering how easy the exam was!" he growled in his deep voice. "there's something i've realized while observing tour training thus far... theres nothing heroic about any of you. you're bottom feeders—"

you flinched at his insults, even though theres no way they could be aimed at you.

"excuse me, sir—" you raised your hand, ready to defend yourself when he yelled again, interrupting you.

"especially you!" he yelled, all up in bakugo's face.

bakugo looked surprisingly unbothered, "well first of all, i'm not a fish turd—"

"WRONG!!" gang orca said, picking bakugo up and chucking him aside.

he proceeded to question everybody in the room, chucking them and yelling "WRONG!" before they could even get the chance to answer.

you couldn't help the laughter that bubbled up in your chest seeing 10 students lay barely conscious at random corners of the stadium while you and camie stood up straight.

"this is gonna be fun."

❥๑━━━━━━━━━━๑❥

"this is not gonna be fun!" you said in distress, laying face-first on the ground while bakugo cackled at you. it's been about 30 minutes of unnecessary questioning and child abuse. "what's funny, bitch boy?"

bakugo's grin got wiped straight off his face, "what'd you call me, carrot top?" he shot up, his now distorted face too close for comfort.

"back up dynamite," you pushed his face away, ignoring his growls of protest. "all that damn backwash.."

his eye twitched as he watched you get up and walk over to the whale of a pro hero, "excuse me sir but are we actually going to train or are you just going to keep tossing us around like sacks of potatoes?"

you caught gang orca's stern side eye and you thought you were about to be thrown again when his gaze softened up.

"apologies. i am so just so offended by the careless actions of these three young men that i felt the need to teach them a lesson," he said, referring to inasa, todoroki, and bakugo, who were all sitting in a deformed line.

"... so you felt the need to punish us all?" you said in a confused tone.

"yeah, why did me and y/n have to get chucked aside too?" cami asked, cringing and rubbing her back.

"well, y/n has a smart mouth. and you," gang orca said with a pause, now looking at cami, "you're just dumb."

the corner of your lips quirked up as you fought back a laugh to the sound of cami's offended gasp, "that's totes disrespectful!" bakugo grinning while the other two boys just looked confused.

"that being said," the pro hero started, taking a few steps back, "the three of you have undoubtable talent," he gestured to the boys, "but that is no excuse to act the way that you did during that exam."

the suddenly serious and rough tone of voice he took with them shook your core as his words echoed throughout the stadium.

"today you'll be receiving special training that is specifically to fix up your extremely questionable teamwork and sportsmanship skills in battle. to save others, a relationship built on faith and trust is absolutely necessary! if the person you're trying to save doesn't trust you then what the hell are you doing?!"

you can tell that the energy in the room had changed based on the look of newfound determination of all three boys' faces.

"are you all ready to be the best versions of yourselves possible??" gang orca bellowed.

"sir yes sir!!" you all yelled simultaneously.

"now meet your opponents! show me that you have the ability to come to an understanding with them!"

you tensed up upon hearing the sound of children laughing, catching the eye of the half and half boy and deadpanning.

"kids...?" you sighed. "shit."

the way that todoroki stood frozen really made you wonder whether or not one was really immune to their own quirk. inasa on the other hand didn't seem to have a reaction, as he was already surrounded.

of course you weren't surprised to see bakugo already making kids cry, and having to deal with the punches of the girl's friends for his misdemeanor.

"hey, what's this stupid thing? huh? is it a weiner?" a kid poked and smacked at something hanging from todoroki's hero suit. the other kids began to giggle. "weiner, it's a weiner!!"

you pressed a hand to your mouth, lips twitching in an effort to not let out the wheeze of a laugh crawling up your spine.

"i assure you it's not a weiner..." todoroki said in his characteristically monotonous voice. "its a first aid devi—"

"DON'T LIE, ITS A WEINER!" the kid yelled, roughly tackling the boy while the others jeered and cheered as if it was a boxing ring.

you were about to creep away when you felt a harsh tug on your shirt and you froze in place. please please please

when you didn't look down, afraid to face what you knew was going to be the death of you, there was a yell.

"hey, you!"

"euuh, yes?" you cringed, your neck bones basically creaking in your effort to feast your eyes upon the creature of a child.

║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌

-ˏˋ こんにちは ˊˎ-

𝐁𝐀𝐊𝐔𝐆𝐎 𝐗 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊 (𝐟𝐞𝐦.) 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑
inspired by :: anime
my hero academia

est. 2021
-𝐊3𝐓5𝐔3𝐊1©