xxi.

𝗄𝖾𝗍𝗌𝗎 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌©𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗦

𝗄𝖾𝗍𝗌𝗎 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌©
𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗦

𖦹 ๑━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━๑ 𖦹

YOU WERE ONLY AN HOUR into the movie and kirishima had already spoiled the first character death, sero and denki would not stop talking no matter who yelled at them, and bakugo had already blown several fuses.

"if you two don't shut up the hell up i'm gonna shove a motion censored grenade in your damn mouths," he spat. the sound of the tv playing mixed with all the other background noise was slowly making him go crazy. it was just way too much stimulation for him.

not to mention he felt so. damn. hot.

"guys can we just watch the movie, please, it's just getting good!" mina grumbled.

"yeah, bakugo, shut up," you said, smirking when his eyes went wide.

bakugo damn near screamed in your ear, "I WASN'T THE ONE TALKI—"

you cut him off by shoving a hand full of popcorn in his mouth, watching as his porcelain skin progressively turned a deep shade of red. you snorted, your fire fueled by his anger. "watch the movie, dynamite."

the boy's eyes fluttered shut and his chest inflated as he slowly inhaled, feigning an attempt at serenity—just before lunging at you and pinning your shoulders down on the couch, baring his teeth at you. you shrieked, yelling out an incoherent phrase that sounded something like "get off me, you ape!"

your little popcorn move must have set him off because bakugo looked like he might have genuinely killed you in that moment.

a giggle escaped you at the look on his face. when the sound reached his ears, bakugo's eyes flashed wolfishly. "this is funny to you??" he scoffed.

just as you were about to open your mouth to say "yes," mina interjected.

"guys, please!" she cried, pulling on bakugo's shirt to try and get him away from you. she turned her head toward the other boys, who were sitting there trying to hold back their laughs, and yelled, "a little help, here??"

it took two whole minutes of pulling and yelling to get bakugo off of you.

"what is your problem?!" you barked at him while kirishima held the feral boy back. bakugo was so set on ending your life that kirishima actually had to use his hardening quirk to keep him at bay.