viii.

𝗄𝖾𝗍𝗌𝗎 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌©𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗦

𝗄𝖾𝗍𝗌𝗎 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌©
𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗦

𖦹 ๑━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━๑ 𖦹

YOU TUGGED DOWN on your skirt as you walked the UA halls, taking large strides and ignoring the curious looks in your direction. the small tattering of footsteps reached your ears, followed by a hand on your shoulder.

"they're talking about you," she whispered with a chuckle. you turned your head to find a pale girl with a short purple bob and asymmetrical bangs. like you, she wore a waistcoat with her uniform instead of a blazer and had—what seemed like—extendable earphone jacks as ears.

continuing to walk with her following, you shrugged, smiling and sending her an animated look, "that's fine, let them talk."

the girl grinned and held out her hand, to which you took and shook, "kyouka jiro. i didn't get to greet you yesterday because, well, those losers were all over you!"

you chuckled sheepishly, "it's nice to meet you. i like your hair!" the two of you walked together, making small talk along the way.

once you reached class 1-a, you told jiro to go ahead and go in, that you'd be there in a minute. she did, though hesitant, and said she'd see you later. you stood behind the door, leaning against the wall and found that the weird feeling in your stomach seemed to be none other than... anxiety.

you realized that you were scared to take the next step— because once you step into that room, there's no going back. you will officially be part of class 1a and a student at ua high school.

multiple students passed you, most you've met, and the ones you hadn't introduced themselves. there was tokoyami, shoji, todoroki... and a floating uniform, a.k.a, hagakure. even bakugo went inside, though he only barely looked into your eyes and walked past you like you weren't there.

time was passing quickly and soon enough, you'd have to go in there and persevere. so, why not do it now? gaining a determined look, you nodded to yourself and pulled up your thigh highs, clamping a hand around the door handle.

before you could even walk in, you felt a tall figure brush past you, his dark clothing contrasting your grey ones.

you heard his gruff, sleepy voice call out, "thank you. come on in. we don't have all day, you know," he beckoned.

"uhh, right..." you nodded, stepping in after him and instantly feeling the lively classroom quiet at the sight of the man.

"mornin' class," he called out, putting up a lazy hand in attempt of a wave.

"good morning, mr. aizawa!" they all replied, backs straightened and eyes fixed ahead.

"i'm sure you've all met your new classmate here," he gestured to your standing figure beside him, your hands interlocked and resting on your lap. "but for those who were asleep and didn't get the chance to meet her, this is
f/n l/n."