Chapter 7: Broken

*I made a spotify playlist with the songs that go along with this story. They're all in order and everything. It's called Lyria Black, my user is Haven - Taylor *

Earned It by The Weeknd
Lyria's POV:

    I walked down the alley behind Amelia's apartment. After 3 hours of talking with the trio I was a little tired but wanted to take advantage of the opportunity to see her. I walked up to the locked door and pushed the button for apartment B8 and waited for her voice on the other end.
"Who is it?" Amelia asked, clearly wary of who would be showing up at this hour.
"Surprise, darling." I said back into the speaker. I heard a squeal and the door was quickly unlocked, allowing me into the building. After only one flight of stairs and a few turns I was knocking on her door. It flung open and I was met with a passionate kiss filled with emotion. She pulled me inside without breaking the kiss, and shutting the door with her foot. I wandlessly locked it with colloportus knowing that she would have forgotten. Her hands traveled up my arms and to my shoulders, pulling off my jacket and discarding it on the floor. I giggled when I saw that she was on her tiptoes to reach my face and picked her up lightly by her thighs, pulling her body closer to mine. She smiled into the kiss before breaking away, slightly breathless. I looked into her hazel eyes and felt nothing other than bliss for that one fleeting moment.
    She pressed a hot kiss to my lips, sliding her tongue into my mouth but I pulled back and chuckled. "You're needy tonight babygirl." I whispered lowly into her ear and I felt the shiver that racked through her body. I walked forward so that her back was pressed firmly into the wall. She took my moment of distraction to drag her tongue from my exposed collarbone to the hollow behind my ear. She nipped the tip of my earlobe with her teeth. Her actions pulled a low growl from my throat. The wolf in me wanting dominance. I moved us to her bedroom and dropped her onto the bed. I stood over her, lust dusted across her features. I gave her a hard look before she moved to take her shirt off quickly. She knew her commands well. I took off my top and moved to unbutton my jeans. By the time I looked back up she was in only her panties and squirming on the bed waiting for me. I crawled up from the end of the bed to her. My body sliding up hers as our faces met. I leaned down and sucked on her neck without hesitation. The moans escaping her mouth filling the room. I lightly dragged my fingers down her body. Her skin smooth beneath my fingers. I played with the hem of her panties, teasing her without giving any gratification. She rubbed her thighs together, trying to get friction. I noticed immediately and spread her legs, pushing her thighs firmly into the bed. Stopping her from having any chance of moving. I looked up and smirked, she looked so needy for me. So desperate. Her hands were at her sides but you could tell that it was a struggle for her not to take her breast and roll her soft pink nipple between her fingers. Since she was being such a good girl, I leaned forward and rubbed my tongue along the sensitive spot on her breast. I gently grasped it in between my teeth and bit down just enough to earn a gasp. Her back arched into my touch and I reached my hand down to her panties, sliding them down her thighs. Once they were discarded at the end of the bed I pressed my thumb up her slit and stopped at her clit. Rubbing agonizingly slow circles on the overly sensitive spot, earning a moan from her. I moved my finger faster, watching her reactions on her face. I paused to grab her by the thighs and pull her closer. My face dipped down and my tongue started up where my fingers left off. A soft scream left her mouth but she quickly slapped a hand over her face to muffle her noises. I push a finger into her and watch her body react. I quickly add a second, knowing that she can take it. I pick up my pace, seeing her orgasm slowly building. I curl my fingers ever so slightly, hitting that spot that pulls a moan so loud that the neighbors surly would have heard. I chuckle and move faster. My tongue pushed her over the edge. I watch as her body stiffens, her back arched in the air. Her eyes wide and her mouth frozen in a silent scream. I help her ride out her high until she collapses. She takes a few seconds to catch her breath before she sits up and looks at me, offering a sheepish smile. Clearly embarrassed that she couldn't even wait for more than a hello before shagging.