Chapter 22: July Heat

Parents by YUNGBLUD

General POV:

Lyria tossed and turned in her bed. The beginning of July heat making her uncomfortable. It was around 3 in the afternoon but she couldn't find a reason to get out of bed. It's not that she was depressed or anything, she just simply didn't care enough to find anything entertaining to do. She was still in her dark attire from the morning meeting but her shirt was scrunched up, exposing her lower stomach. The breeze from the open window cooled down the skin. An excited knock sounded at her door and she got up with a groan. She just wanted to be left alone. When she opened the door she expected Draco or maybe Narcissa but was instead met with the bright eyes of Pansy and Blaise. Draco was slightly behind them, an apologetic look on his face. He pushed words into her mind so that the others wouldn't hear what he said. I'm sorry, I slipped and told them that you were staying here and they just showed up. They wouldn't go away until they saw you. His presence in her mind pulled away when he finished his unspoken words. She sighed and rolled her eyes as the duo pushed their way into her room. Pansy a little more enthusiastically than Blaise. He seemed to feel a little awkward being in her room and all. Pansy dropped a rather large bag onto Lyria's floor and plopped down onto her bed, propping herself up on her elbows. Blaise just lingered in the corner a bit.
"What do you want, Pansy?" Lyria sighed, wanting them to leave. Pansy huffed at the dismissive tone but recovered quickly.
"Well, it's about 500 degrees outside and I'm dying. And when Blaise here told me that you were staying with the Malfoy's I had the perfect idea!" Lyria noticed how she dodged around what that actual idea was. Before Ly could get frustrated and just leave herself, Pansy jumped up and dumped some of the contents of her bag on the bed. Out spilled plush towels, sunglasses and multiple swimsuits.
"Beach day.." Blaise said quietly from the corner.

Pansy had rushed the boys out and was trying to decide which suit would look best on Lyria. Ly was annoyed but knew that the fastest way to get her to leave was to indulge her.
"Ha!" she said with a big smile. "This one is perfect." In Pansy's hands was a black swimsuit that didn't leave much to the imagination.
Pansy helped Lyria who was sluggishly moving out of her clothes. The girl had seen all of Lyria's body before so the scars and marks no longer pulled shock from her. Pansy pulled out Lyria's wand that was holding her hair up in a loose knot on her head and the curls fell down her back.

 Pansy pulled out Lyria's wand that was holding her hair up in a loose knot on her head and the curls fell down her back