𝟲 | 𝗹𝘂𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗰 

𝘃𝗼𝘁𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 <𝟯

Monday, January 24

"You have a lot to do today?" I take a bite of my salad before answering her.

"I have a meeting with a possible client and I'm gonna stay and finish last Friday's pictures.

After I kicked Roman out on Saturday I stayed in my room all weekend. Yesterday Rebecca barged in and started apologizing and begging me not to try to kill myself again.

...

No comment.

I started laughing and she was convinced I lost it. I quickly assured her that I was editing the pictures and I just needed some time alone.

"You got any plans today?"

"I'm gonna pick up Aria and spend the day with her." She says. "It's cool if I bring her over, right?"

I give her a blank look. "Why wouldn't it be? I don't want to see your brother, not Aria. Bring her whenever you want." I tell her.

I wash my plate and check the time, 9:38, just in time. It's about a 15-minute drive to my studio and the meeting starts at 10:00.

I grab my camera bag, phone, and keys. "I'll be home in a few hours," I shout before closing the door. I shut the front door and come face to face with the asshole.

I should probably stop calling him an asshole.

I probably won't.

I refrain from rolling my eyes since Arias with him. "What are you doing here?" I ask.

"Dropping off Aria."

"Hi, Lani."

She still uses my old nickname.

My heart going to explode.

"Hey Ar." I smile at her. "Do me a favor and cover your ears." She doesn't even question it and outs her little hands to her ears. Roman raises an eyebrow and I simply give him a sarcastic smile. I open the front door again. "Rebecca your asshole brother is here!" I shout. I leave the door open and walk away. "Bye Ar."

I make the drive to my studio and arrive with five minutes to spare. I leave the door unlocked when I walk in and head into my office. I turn on all the lights and open the shutters on my way.