𝟭𝟯 | 𝗰𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗲

𝘃𝗼𝘁𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 <𝟯

Later that day.

"Please you have to do this."

"I don't have to do shit, Roman! Don't take me not being hostile towards you as a sign of friendship."

Rebecca left 2 hours ago to tell Jaden the news, meaning she left me alone with her annoying brother.

He fights in about 2 hours and he's begging me to go.

Why?

I have no fucking clue, and I don't want to know.

"Please! Do this for me." He begs.

"Why do you think I'd ever want to do anything for you?" I thought that by escaping to my room I'd be able to escape him, but no, he followed me here. "Then do it for Aria, I don't know if Rebecca's gonna make it back on time to take care of her during the fight. And besides her, I don't trust anyone to take care of her except for you."

Fucking hell.

Get a grip, Kai.

"I'm honored, but no."

He groans.

Jeez, he's like a big baby. "I would've thought after all these years of you giving Aria a birthday gift, that you'd do anything for her." He says under his breath but loud enough for me to hear.

I jump out of my bed when those words leave his mouth. "What?"

"Huh?" He says immediately after.

"Roman Alexander, do you or do you not know about the yearly gift?" I ask in a low steady voice.

He gulps.

"Roman?" I narrow my vision.

"Maybe.."

Shit shit shit.

I grab my phone and walk towards my bedroom door. "Where are you going?" He asks.

"To find a high bridge, and then jump off of it."

"Kai-"

"How the hell did you even know? Did Rebecca spill?" I ask.

He shakes his head and lets out a burly audible chuckle. "A build a bear every year for her birthday? It didn't take a genius to figure out."

Not as slick as I thought...

"Should've opted for a doll or something," I say to myself.

"Wait- You're not, like mad I gave your daughter a gift for her birthday every year?"

"No, I thought it was sweet." I stare into his eyes for a bit.

Look away. Now.

I cant!