𝟮𝟳 | 𝘂𝗹𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘀𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱

𝘃𝗼𝘁𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 <3

Monday, June 5th

"Alright thank you so much." I hang up the phone only to dial a different number this time.

Hello?

Hey! I managed to get in
with Dr. Alvarez today at 3:00
for an ultrasound.

Okay sounds good. I'll
drop of Aria and meet you there?

Sounds good, adios.

Last night as soon as I got home I started researching for the best obgyn's in the city and stumbled across Dr. Susan Alvarez. She's the best in the field but her prices are ridiculous. Whatever, the best for my baby.

It's freaking expensive though.

I shiver at the thought of price one single ultrasound.

Whatever, I have the money so why not.

Eww, I just sounded really spoiled.

It's too early to be up. I made sure to wake up at 8:00 to call the doctor's office so I could let Roman know because after he drops off Aria at school at 8:30, he trains for 4 hours straight without his phone.

I don't have much to do today. I don't have to go into the studio until Wednesday so I get to take it easy. I still have work to do however so I start editing some pictures that I need to have done soon.

However, that only lasted for about an hour because the next thing I know I'm scrolling on Pinterest looking at baby aesthetics.

I better look as pretty as the girls in the pictures when I'm showing.

That reminds me, I should start planning Rebecca's gender reveal. I get the call the first week of July so I have just enough time to plan.

Throughout the day I do house chores like cleaning, I make food, I clean up my room, and I went through the pros and cons of each bedroom to figure out which is the best for the child that's going to be arriving in a few months.

kai💍 hey I'm leaving my
house now. meet you there.

At 2:30 I left my house and arrived at 2:58 at the doctor's office.

I checked my phone to see if Roman texted back but he hasn't even read it.

I swear if he misses this.

kai💍
i just checked in, they're
taking me in 10 minutes.

Nothing.

bae😫✨
where is your
idiot brother?

milf🤰🏼💍
he hasn't dropped
aria off.

please tell me
he's there.

bae😫✨
he's not here.

milf🤰🏼💍
jesus christ. i'm omw

When all else fails, at least you still have your best friend.