𝟭𝟮 | 𝗽𝗼𝘀𝗶𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲 

𝘃𝗼𝘁𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 <𝟯

Friday, March 26

What the heck?

I rush out of my bathroom, still in my pajamas, and rush toward the sounds coming from down the hall. I reach Rebecca's bathroom and find her hunched over, throwing up.

What-

I rush over and grab her hair out of her face and rub her back.

"Bad hangover?"

He hesitates a moment before shaking her head.

"Then what's wrong?" She cleans her mouth with toilet paper and gets up. I follow her and sit on the counter. "What's going on Bec?"

She goes into a drawer and pulls out a box. "I'm late."

Late?

Late for what-

Oh shit.

Oh shit!

"You think you're-?"

She nods her head.

Uh oh.

Is it my brothers?

"Okay, well before we jump to conclusions take the test, okay?" She nods her head. "Want me to leave?" She asks me to stay with her.

5 minutes later and neither of us has checked the test. "You have to look," I tell her.

"I can't. What if I'm pregnant? I mean I know I want kids but now? I mean 25 is a good age to have them I guess but where would Jaden and I stand? What if-"

"Becca, breath. One step at a time, I'm going to flip it over and we'll go from there." I have to be calm for her but I'm kinda freaking out right now.

I flip over the test.

positive.

Oh lord.

"Say something!"

"I'm gonna be an aunt." I show her the test.

She doesn't react right away, she just stands there with a blank expression.

"Okay, let's move you to the bed." I lead her to her bed and she complies, still looking like a zombie.