𝟭𝟭| 𝗰𝗹𝘂𝗯

𝘃𝗼𝘁𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 <𝟯

"Reservation for Kai." The host types away. "Follow me please," I called on our way there to see if they could change it to a table of 5 instead of 3.

We're seated at a booth with Rebecca, Aria, and  Roman on one side and Jaden and me on the other. "I love coming here to eat," Rebecca says.

"Same I just don't come often because it's too expensive." I groan.

"You have a hefty trust fund, you own your own athletic photography company, and your brother is an NFL player. You could come here every day for breakfast lunch dinner and dessert if you wanted." Rebecca tells me.

"I'm humbled." I simply say. "Plus you have no room to talk, your parents are loaded, you're an Instagram model with almost 2 million followers and your brother is the current heavyweight boxing champion."

She opens her mouth but doesn't say anything.

That's what I thought.

The waiter comes soon after to take our orders. "What can I get you?"

"I'll take a lemonade with no ice please." He writes it down and I'm 99% sure he sent me a wink before he left.

I mean he was cute.

As soon as he's gone Rebecca squeals, "he was so into you!"

I shrug.

"Come on you can not tell me he wasn't hot." Jaden's jaw clenches.

Why can't these two just finally get together?

They're killing me.

"I guess." Rebecca gives me a subtle head nudge towards Roman.

His jaw and fist are completely clenched and he's practically fuming with smoke.

What's his deal?

The waiter comes back with our drinks and hands me a napkin with mine but doesn't give anyone else one.

I look closer and notice a phone number on it.

"Did he just give you his number?" I nod my head.

"Are you gonna call him?"

I shrug, "not sure. It's not like I've dated since-"