𝟮𝟱 | 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵

𝘃𝗼𝘁𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 <3

Saturday, June 3rd

"I don't want to go anymore," I complain to Rebecca.

Roman said he's picking me up in an hour and I have no energy to get ready and go on a date.

"You can't just back out." I put my phone on speakerphone and leave it on my bed. "But I have nothing to wear!" I look through my closet. In a few months, none of this is going to fit me.

"What about that black dress you got last month? It still has the price tag on it." Like I've said before, Rebecca is a fashion junkie. She knows my closet better than I know it. "I don't know where it is."

"Left side in between the leather coat and Gucci shirt."

Told you.

I take it out and inspect it.

It is really cute. "Shoes?"

"Strappy gold heels."

"Hair?"

"As is, just put the gel in."

"Purse?"

"White Gucci one I got you for Christmas."

She's a freaking lifesaver. I get changed and by the time I'm done getting ready I still have 15 minutes to spare.

I use the time to edit some photos from yesterday's shoot. I also start a Pinterest board for a nursery.

I'm going to have a blast with that.

There are two spare bedrooms now that Rebecca moved out but I don't know which one to choose.

roman
5 minutes away.

I grab my purse and head to the door. "What happened to you being five minutes away?" He's standing in front of my door with white roses. "I knew you'd try to meet me downstairs."

"Can everyone read my mind?"

He goes to reply but, "and I swear if you say I'm predictable."

He chuckles and doesn't say anything. He hands me the roses. "Thank you." I smile. I leave them on the entrance table and lock the front door. "Do you own anything that's not black?" He's wearing an all-black outfit, I mean I'm not complaining, he looks good, but still?