𝟳 | 𝗽𝗵𝗼𝘁𝗼𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗼𝘁

𝘃𝗼𝘁𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 <𝟯

Wednesday, January 26

"Why is it so fucking hot?!" I groan loudly.

"The AC is on full blast and I'm burly wearing clothes yet I still feel like I want to die!" Rebecca complains next to me. She's right, the air conditioning is on its highest setting and I'm only in a sports bra and shorts but I still feel like death.

To make matters worse I have to leave in 3 hours to start shooting Roman's stupid campaign.

"I'm gonna go get more ice." She grabs the bowl that previously was filled with ice and goes to the kitchen.

Can it be cold in California for once?

The doorbell rings and I groan. I don't want to see people today!

"I'll get it!" I tell Rebecca.

I start turning the doorknob as Rebecca shouts, "wait Kai don't!"

Too late I already opened the door.

Bad Idea.

Asshole.

His eyes quickly widen and he puts his hand over Aria's eyes.

"Dramatic much?" I roll my eyes.

"You're not wearing clothes." He states.

"Last I checked not wearing clothes means not wearing anything at all." Why is he here?

"Hey Ar, wanna go inside and see Rebecca?" She rushes past me and runs into the apartment.

"What are you doing here Grey?" I lean against the door frame.

"We have a photoshoot to get to." He says as if it was the most obvious thing ever.

"No shit sherlock, but it's not for another 3 hours so goodbye." I try closing the door but he stops me.

"What Grey?"

"It starts at 3 Kai."

"Exactly, I have three hours until I have to put up with you. Now leave." I try closing the door but yet again, he stops me.

"It's 2:30."

What?!

I look at the clock at the entrance. 2:34.