𝟯𝟵 | 𝗺𝗿𝘀. 𝗴𝗿𝗲𝘆

a/n if you want the aesthetic for the wedding, the dress, the venue, etc. then go to my tiktok @ nessaceja_ or my insta @ nessawrites_ where the aesthetic video will be posted!

Saturday, May 15th

"Wake the fuck up bitch!"

"Fuck off hoe."

"You heard her bitch wake the fuck up."

"Rebecca and Kenzie fuck off!"

"It's your wedding day so get the fuck up!"

"Cancel it," I mumble and throw the covers over my head.

I know I'm getting married but I just want to sleep right now. After the whole my dad dying situation I couldn't sleep. Last night was the first time I was able to shut my eyes.

"You know what to do," Rebecca says. Huh?

The covers are ripped off me and I'm suddenly over someone's shoulder and being carried out of my room. "What the fuck?!"

"Your soon-to-be husband gave me permission to do this."

"Asher put me down or I will castrate you!"

"I always knew you wanted to see me naked." He teases.

"Fuck off." I give up and hang over his shoulder. "What about my daughter you jack ass."

"She's with her grandparents."

I pinch his back until he finally puts me down in the passenger seat of my car. Rebecca joins me shortly after in the driver's seat, Kenzie and Katie sit in the back. "I hate you all."

"You're getting married in 3 hours, you should be happier."

"I am, but why the fuck did I choose to get married at the ass crack of dawn?"

"Your ceremony's at noon."

"Exactly."

We drive to the church where my hair and makeup artist should be. My dress is also there.

When we arrive the only people there are my hair and makeup artists. Sarah should be showing up with my girls about half an hour before the ceremony starts.

"You ready babe?"

I shake my head. "I'm nervous."

"Everything will be fine, just sit back and relax while they get you all pretty.

"It's gonna be kinda hard to top this." I gesture to my face.

"And you say Roman has a big ego."

"That's not the only big-" I slap my hand over my hand and Rebecca gags. "That's disgusting."

"I'm sorry I can't control myself!"

For the next two and a half hours people are touching my face and hair. Photographers are coming and leaving. Reporters try to sneak in to catch a glimpse of the future Mrs. Grey. Roman tried calling me but Rebecca stole my phone.

"And you're all ready bride."

"Thank you so much, Sandy." I pay my makeup artist and she leaves once she's done with the girls as well.

They're all in their dresses, I'm the only one who's left.

It's tradition for the mother of the bride to help dress the bride, but my mom couldn't come back from the dead for today.

So selfish.

Just kidding. I'm actually really sad about that part but today is the most important day of my life and she isn't here to experience it with me.