𝟭𝟱 | 𝗿𝗲𝗯𝗲𝗰𝗰𝗮

𝘃𝗼𝘁𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 <𝟯

Wednesday, March 31

"Wake up bitch!" I cover my face with my covers. "Get out!" I groan.

It's too early.

"It's noon, get up!" What's the point of going on vacation if I don't get to sleep in? I gave my staff two weeks off effective Monday.

#bestbossever

"Get out! Wait." I sit up in a flash and see Rebecca standing in the middle of my room. "Oh my god, Rebecca!" I jump out of bed and wrap my arms around her.

This is the first time I've seen her since we found out she was pregnant. She's been staying with Jaden so they can figure their situation out. "Your acting as if you haven't seen me in years." She says once we pull out of the hug.

"4 days, long enough. What are you doing here?"

"Well this is still my house too, and we have to get you your dress for Friday night."

What's Friday night?

"You know, for the ball, you agreed to go to with my brother... ring any bells?"

Oh yeah.

I forgot.

oops.

"Ha, I forgot I agreed." I give a sheepish smile. "And no need, I have a dress in my closet I'm wearing."

"No, if you're talking about the blue one, no way. Plus Roman gave me his credit card and told me to get you whatever dress you want, price doesn't matter."

Why?

Boundaries.

"Oh did he?" I pull out my phone and dial his number since I still haven't saved it.

Still?

Miss, you aren't going to save it.

"Hello?"

"I can buy my damn dress. I don't need your money.

"I'm guessing Rebecca's
back are your house?"

"Ya think? Anyways thanks for
the offer but I won't be needing
your money, k bye."