𝟯𝟰 | 𝘃𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗺 𝘃𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗺

𝘃𝗼𝘁𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 <3

later that same day...

"You love this house." He says.

I do love this house. It's perfect!

It's modern which is a huge check for me. It has 5 bedrooms 6 bathrooms a huge ass backyard with a pool a gym two living rooms a huge beautiful white kitchen and a freaking studio- This is my dream home.

Did I also happen to mention that it's right next to my brother's house?! I could have my brother and best friend next door!

Dreamhouse.

But it also comes with the dream price tag.

"It's alright."

"You're lying."

Yeah because it's perfect!

I shrug my shoulders. "I don't like the price tag," I say. Probably not a good idea considering money is the least of his worries, and if I'm being honest mine also. I'm not going to pretend like I can't afford this house with him but the price is ridiculous. "That's the last thing you should ever worry about." He says.

I sigh. "Babe, you're a great fighter but one injury could end your career, just like it has many other athletes before you. You can't just waste your money on a house because I like it." I say.

"I would give you every penny in my bank account if you asked for it." He says. "I will buy an entire store if you like one item from there. Money is the last of your worries." He must see the hesitation in me because he lets out a sigh. "The fucking end of me." He mutters under his breath. He leads me out of the house and opens the passenger door for me. Once we're both in the car he starts driving. After 20 minutes of driving, I finally ask where we're going. "Patience darling."

I sit back and subconsciously rub my belly while Roman strokes his thumb on my thigh.

Another ten minutes later we pull up to a familiar building. "What the hell are we doing here?"

G.K Enterprises.

Became one of the most, if not, most prestigious companies on the whole west coast, In just a matter of 3 years. It's so private that no one even knows who the CEO/founder is. Every employee is handpicked and has to sign various NDA forms just to even get an interview.

No one is allowed in the building unless you're an employee.

The only reason I know all of this is because back when I was trying to start my business I got a generous donation from them. Why? I have no fucking clue.

The company also bought one of two works that had nothing to do with athletes.

I've been questioning why ever since.