𝟮𝟴 | 𝗿𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗮𝗹

𝘃𝗼𝘁𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 <3

Saturday, July 17th

"No-no-no. I asked for two confetti cannons with white confetti, one big black balloon with the color of the gender, and two smoke machines with the color of the gender." I've been on the phone for the past 30 minutes with the party supply store, trying to get everything settled for the gender reveal today.

"And you still want it delivered at the listed address?"

"Yes, at 4:00 pm sharp please." This is so stressful!

Another 10 minutes later and everything's finally in motion for Rebecca's gender reveal later today.

Thank god.

Rebecca is about 23 weeks pregnant and she thought now would be the perfect time for the gender reveal. I got the call the first week of July and have been planing it ever since.

Her bump is showing now and it's beautiful. She looks like a goddess.

Mine?

I'm only 15 weeks and I'm burly, just burly showing. It's the tiniest bump I've ever seen, but it's there. It's not visible unless I'm wearing a tight outfit.

"You look hot when you're mad." I forgot he was here.

"Shut up. Everything has to be perfect." He's on my couch doing Aria's hair. "You're doing it wrong!" She asked for a half up half down french braid, that's not what he's doing. "I've been doing her hair for 8 years. I think I know what I'm doing."

"Well, you don't." I shoo him away and fix whatever he was doing. "Now this is how she wanted it." I hold up the mirror to show Aria. "Can Lani do my hair now?" I let out a laugh. "Gladly."

"Trader."

"Shush Grey." Much to his dismay, I still call him Grey.

"Are you ready babe?" I ask Aria. She nods her head. "You can go to your room if you want." A few weeks ago I set up a playroom for Aria in one of the extra rooms since she spends so much time here, not that I mind.

"Can I use your iPad?" I added her fingerprint to it already so she doesn't have to ask permission. "It's on my bed," I tell her.

She runs off leaving me and Roman in the living room.

He's been spending a lot of time over. Whenever he's not training for his fight in September, he's here. I don't mind though. It feels nice.