𝟴 | 𝘄𝗼𝗼𝗱𝘀

𝘃𝗼𝘁𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 <𝟯

"This isn't the way back to my house," I tell him

"This isn't the way back to my house," I tell him. This time he doesn't have a driver with him so I'm sitting up front in the passenger seat.

"I know." He's gonna kill me, isn't he?

"Where are going? Take me home I don't want to be with you."

"You know, you should really stop pretending to hate me." The audacity of this man.

"I'm not pretending anything dude. You fucked me, I almost died and you left. I have enough reasons to hate you."

He winces at my words but doesn't say anything.

He's going to pretend the last 4 years didn't happen, isn't he?

"Just take me home Grey."

"No."

I roll my eyes but don't say anything else. What if he really is planning on killing me?

Ten minutes later he pulls into a dirt road. I recognize this dirt road, it leads to a waterfall that many people don't know about.

Wait-

Not a lot of people know about it-

He gonna kill me.

"If you're gonna kill me just make it quick," I tell him.

He gives me a blank look. "Why did part of me think your mind wouldn't be as deranged as it was 4 years ago."

We pull up into a wooded area.

I'm dying tonight. We get out of the car but I don't follow him. "Are you coming?"

"If you're gonna kill me just do it here, and the least you could do is make it unpainful."

"Kai-"

"Also make sure to tell Rebecca I still hate her for breaking my curling iron last year

"Will you just-"

"Oh and Jaden's gonna probably beat you up so I'd recommend-"

"For christ's sake Kai! I'm not gonna kill you."

I slightly frown, "well that was disappointing." He shakes his head.

"Just come with me."