2

❝ 𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒘𝒉𝒐𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒓𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒆𝒔 𝒖𝒑𝒐𝒏 𝑨𝒍𝒍𝒂𝒉 - 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝑯𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒖𝒇𝒇𝒊𝒄𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒉𝒊𝒎❞

(Surah An-nisa:03)

"Bhai, come soon," Zoya shouted from downstairs, looking at the closed door to her brother's room

"Bhai, come soon," Zoya shouted from downstairs, looking at the closed door to her brother's room. She looked at Aiman who stood beside her and blinked before adding in a high-pitched tone, "We are getting late!"

Aiman and Zoya study in different colleges. Today, Asfandyar agreed to drop both of them to their respective colleges before heading to Office. Now, the two women are waiting for his highness to grace them with his presence.

She rolled her eyes at the lack of response, "Such a kid!" Turning to Aiman, she smiled, apologetically, "Wait here. Let me bring my child."

The latter smiled, hesitantly, watching the former climbing the stairs in annoyance. Reaching the closed door, Zoya turned the knob down before entering in, not minding to ask for permission. Aiman winced when her sister-in-law slammed the door shut behind her after glaring at something or someone that was not visible to her.

As they took time, she let her mind wander around her ex-lover with whom she officially broke up yesterday. There were no calls from him that was unlikely of him but again, she asked him not to cross the limits. Will he forget her just like that? Like she never meant anything to him? The thought poked her heart. What if he didn't care much in the first place?

She bit her lips trying to control her chaotic thoughts. Her thoughts are wrong because she knew him, his feelings were genuine and honest so were hers but destiny was not genuine with them. The dreams they weaved together fell on the ground realizing they would never come real for their future was hopeless!

"It is me and my Bhabi who are going to college," Zoya pointed her finger to herself before turning it to her brother, "Not you!"

Asfandyar rolled his eyes at her reflection of her before focusing back on his in the mirror. Taking gel on his hand, he combed his hair upwards, making sure his hair stood still and perfect. He closed his eyes irked when he watched his sister's reflection coming closer to him. Within seconds, her hands gripped his shoulders, turning him to face her.

He looked down immediately when she examined his face with her eagle-like eyes. This girl can smell suspicious things pretty quickly that she could put a dog to shame. He groaned as she raised his chin with her fingers underneath, making it hard not to look into her eyes.

"You cried," she stated staring at his red eyes and cheeks. As expected, she didn't get any reply from him. Swallowing, she made him sit on the bed before kneeling in front of him, "Bhai, let her go." When a death glare came her way, she sighed, "I'm not asking you to forget her because I know you cannot. Just try to focus on your present, she was your past!" She groaned at the silence of her brother, "Say something, Bhai."