10

The Prophet (ﷺ) said, ❝𝑫𝒐 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒅𝒐 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒆𝒏𝒗𝒚 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓. 𝑳𝒆𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒍𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝑨𝒍𝒍𝒂𝒉 𝒃𝒆 𝒃𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒔.❞

(Al-Adab Al-Mufrad 408)

"Tujhe chaahne ka gunaa

Kuch aisa kar dala

Na tujhe bhula sakta hain

Na bin tere rah sakta hain

تجھے چاہنے کا گنا

کچھ ایسا کر ڈالا

نا تجھے بھولا سکتے ہیں

نا بن تیرے رہ سکتے ہیں.

(The sin of desiring you has done something like this,

Neither can I forget you nor can I live without you)"

Zoya read the note and rolled her eyes, "I've been away from him for two hours only and the boy is acting like we parted ways forever." She shook her head, placing the yellow paper in between the pages of the book before closing it.

"How can you be impassive after reading that sweet note? Jeeju (Brother in law) is definitely whipped." Ayesha looked at the dead rose in her hands, "Just look at this. The man sent you these dead rose because he is missing you!"

Zoya chortled at het friend who was feeling for her husband, "Ayesha, come on. There is nothing much, he is being dramatic that's all!" She was saying that words to herself also because her heart was dancing inside her chest seeing his note. She married him, so she thought he would he would stop with these mysterious letters and flowers. After all, the identity of the sender is not a mystery anymore, right? Still, here is her secret admirer, sending her his heart notes.

"Don't try this It-is-not-enough-to-get-me face on me," Ayesha chided her. With a smirk, she pointed to her friend's cheek, "because, this red tint says something else!"

Wide eyed, Zoya touched her cheek. There could be no way she would blush, I mean, it was not enough to get her, right?

"Why are you looking appalled? You can blush now, you said he is your husband!" Ayesha said, pointing to the dry rose in her hand.