5

❝𝑶 𝒃𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒔! 𝑰𝒕 𝒊𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒃𝒍𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒐 𝒊𝒏𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒕 𝒘𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒏 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍.❞

(Surah An-Nisa:19)

She nodded and moved back into Zoya's room

She nodded and moved back into Zoya's room. As a scary thought began to form in her heart, she turned to the stage. There, her past was saying something to her present to which the latter looked at her and the man in front of him before letting a smile blossom on his lips. She left her business with the Almighty and left.

"Zoya, are you ready?" She asked before she walked into Zoya's bedroom.

"Bhabi, can you help me run away?" The latter asked suddenly, making the other person aghast. Seeing the dazed look in her face, Zoya huffed, "I do not like him and you know it. Save that shock for later." She looked at her reflection in the mirror and sighed, "What is the need for this beauty when the husband is a douche bag?"

Trying hard to not give much thought to her words, Aiman said, "Mom told me to bring you down." She stared at the woman dressed up in a beautiful orange salwar. With a sincere smile, she added, "You look beautiful!

"Say something I don't know," the latter let out with a twinkle in her dull eyes. Her sister-in-law observed her, quietly, she really did wish to help the girl but how can she, when she herself was the root of the problems?

"I think you should let your father know that you are not happy with this alliance," she suggested, it was the only thought which gave her a hope. The man loved his daughter more than anything and he won't dare to let anyone hurt his little princess, will he?

"He thinks I am childish!" She grunted, miffed with her father. Last night, she had been there in his room, trying to convince him against the engagement but the man pinched her nose with a chuckle saying she was being childish. Ugh! The way he denied her was infuriating. Only God knows what that brat did to convince her family that they all are happy about this alliance like no other. She understood her father and his father were friends but didn't they think they need to look keenly into things?

Maybe, she was vexed with him for how he behaved with her that day, but still, he didn't give her any positive vibe. When she got to know how he described the day he first saw her, she was laughing. If he fell for her that day when she had party in college, he is a dolt because there was no way in hell she was attractive with that permanent scowl etched on her face. Then, another thought came; what if he was the person who sent her flowers? Whoever the messenger was had claimed that he fell for her when she wore that cream dress. Ever since then, she had a strange liking towards that dress which she used to hate. She didn't know what she liked about that person, maybe, it was the poetry in his letters which made her adore those letters.