14

Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said, ❝𝑺𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒄𝒉 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑵𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝑸𝒂𝒅𝒓 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒅𝒅 𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒕𝒆𝒏 𝒅𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝑹𝒂𝒎𝒂𝒅𝒂𝒏.❞

(Sahih al-Bukhari 2017)

"Look!" Zoya pointed to a treehouse. A wide grin made its way to her lips as she turned to the guide, "Is it possible to stay there?"

The smile Shyan had while seeing his wife's exhilaration left his face slowly as he listened to her words. He looked at the guide with dread, he had spent a lot of his money to set up two rich rooms with extravangant features in it but his lovely wife chose to find comfort in the little tree hut!

Unaware of the threats coming off from the realistic smile, the man nodded, "Yes Ma'am."

The grin on her face didn't leave as she turned to her husband, joyously, "Do you like it?"

Aiman looked between her ex and his wife, the tensed posture of Shyan screamed his inconvenience but she curious to see what he choose.

Shyan was about to deny when he realized it was not only him and his wife at the place but also her brother and his wife. He shouldn't deny Zoya if he doesn't wish to have her brother giving a sour look to him every now and then. "How can I dislike something my Noor likes?" he winked at Zoya whose grin widened even more listening to him. He observed Asfandyar's reaction through the side of his eyes and took a relaxed breath when he found the latter rolling his eyes.

"What about the room you paid advance for?" Asfandyar queried. Squinting his eyes, he added, "I don't think they will return the money."

With a sorry face, the guide said, "We are sorry, Sir. Our facility doesn't provide repay service."

Shyan looked at Zoya who quirked up her brows, looking at him with puppy eyes and chuckled, "It is just some money. Not a big deal!" He patted on the guide's shoulder with a smile, Oh how much he wished to beat the pulp out of this sorry man! He had spent one lakh for a freaking room and guess what, his wife doesn't want it. Poor man could not even get angry for his wife was the love of his life. Ah! What a fate he brought for himself and his hard earned money!

Giving some preference to his wife, Aafandyar turned to Aiman, "Do you wish to stay in a treehouse?"

She shook her head violently, "No!"

Shyan loured at her, How the hell is he supposed to blackmail her if they both are 30 minutes walk away from each other. He knew she had fear with heights but the satisfaction that rested on her face was of relief from the torture she was expecting to go through and it was a pure mockery directed to him. He scowled at the steps to the treehouse and gave a 250 volt smile to his wife as he found her eyes on him. The latter returned it with a 450 volt one.