Chapter VIII [The Miracle Of Some Fools]

Episode Release Date: 5th June 2021

In Babyls Demon School

In A Corridor

  Walking through the school premises were Kalego, Dali and Robin. Dali decided to bring up an update. "I heard Ryūko-chan and the others managed to get permission slips from all of the faculty apart from you, Kalego-sensei." Said Dali. "Hey, hey! Whatcha gonna do?" Asked Robin, "If you go back on your word now... They'll say, "This is why adults suck," and the students will hate your guts! So, whatcha gonna do? Well? Well? Well? Well? Well? We-"

  Nothing seems to end well for Robin when Kalego's around, huh? Looks like the latter electrocuted the former's face, now on the floor. Dali couldn't help but snicker at his daily predicaments. "I will simply approach this in a dignified manner." Said Kalego. "So you're going to allow their transfer to the Royal One?" Asked Dali. "No. I doubt that I will." Objected Kalego before he and Dali proceeded to move, leaving poor Robin behind.

  On another end, two staff members were tending to the plants of the school. "It'll be exciting to see how the seedlings Ryūko-chan and Iruma-kun planted turn out." Said the elderly janitor. "Truly exciting." Concured the younger adult.

Outside The Faculty Office

  "Apparently, they got a recommendation letter from Student Council!" Said one of the First-years. "Ceberously?" Asked his friend. "I didn't think it was possible, but that's devi awesome." Said another student. All the while, Eiko was trying to get a look at the room since she was at the very back of an audience.

Inside The Faculty Office

  With all the teachers eager to see the result, Iruma presented the gathered permission forms to Kalego. His sister watched the conversation between them, still slightly doubtful. "Here are the permission slips from all the teachers." Said Iruma, "We gathered them within three days. Go ahead and check." That said, Kalego picked up each slip to see what he meant. "Yes, you do indeed have 36 approved permission slips." Said Kalego. "But of course! Ryūko and Iruma-sama are never less than perfect!" Flattered Asmodeus. "They're the bee's knees!" Agreed Clara. "You're the only one left." Said Iruma, "There's no way you won't give your stamp of you look at this in a dignified manner. Right?" "Yes. I will give my stamp if all of the others did." Said Kalego.

  This was news to the others. "Wait, seriously?" Asked Lead, "We get to move to the Royal One?" "Yay, nap room." Smiled Picero. "Aw yeah! This is our chance!" Said Kaminari with her ears moving in excitement. "Yay, indeed." Cheered Goemon, making a high-ten with Schneider. Elizabetta and Keroli also did the same. "Let us make a toast to their brilliant smiles!" Declared Camui. "We did it, Ryūko and Iruma-chi!" Cheered Clara. "Y-Yeah. That really had a lot of us together." Agreed Yanna. "We truly did!" Said Asmodeus and Lavande. Was it really enough.

  "No." Said Kalego, "I will only give my stamp once you've collected all of them. Therefore, I will not give my stamp. These are permission slips from the other 36 teachers. I'm very sertain I said I need permission slips from every faculty member. When I say faculty member, that goes beyond the teachers. For example, the cafeteria staff, student store staff, the janitorial staff, the librarian, etc. Everyone who works at Babyls is included in that number." A mere detail that was so obvious, yet had been missed?! "What are you saying?!" Questioned Sabro. "But that's impossible!" Added Lead. "So you never intended to approve this transfer at all and gave us an impossible task!" Analysed Asmodeus. "Whut?! Eggie-sensei's a big meaniehead! Boo!" Irked Clara. "You clearly misunderstood my instructions." Said Kalego.